Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 35 likes

iOS 4 - Radio feature?

Hi. Just wondering if there are any plans to add the new radio features to an app supported on iOS 4? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   Just wondering if there are any plans to add the new radio features to an app supported on iOS 4?   Thanks.
  • afielden
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

spotify on an older ipod nano

I tried syncing my ipod nano (3 years old) with spotify and it would not fully work. I would sync a playlist but it said "synced local files only". I have no local files and I couldnt transfer anything into that folder. Please help, I have a 24 hour ...

• Casual Listener
  • I tried syncing my ipod nano (3 years old) with spotify and it would not fully work. I would sync a playlist but it said "synced local files only". I have no local files and I couldnt transfer anythi...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • syncing with ipod
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses and will not play

Hi. I have an iphone 4 and spotify premium. Since about a week back I can start to play a song but then it pauses and I can not play anything. I have reinstalled the program but same issue. Why is this and what can I do? Thanks, Alfred Skogberg

• Hi.   I have an iphone 4 and spotify premium. Since about a week back I can start to play a song but then it pauses and I can not play anything. I have reinstalled the program but same issue...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

:(

I've just subscribed to spotify premium so I can listen to my music outside on my runs, when I click 'available offline' on my Iphone to download the songs, WHY does it start to download the first one, get stuck there and just not download any of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just subscribed to spotify premium so I can listen to my music outside on my runs, when I click 'available offline' on my Iphone to download the songs, WHY does it start to download the fir...
  • emilybeech
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone syncing problems

New on Spotify. Love it. However, I see that every track I add to computer auto syncs to iphone. Using space. How do I delete unwanted songs on iphone, and how do I prevent new tracks on computer from syncing the songs I don't want on iphone

• Regular
  • New on Spotify. Love it.  However, I see that every track I add to computer auto syncs to iphone. Using space. How do I delete unwanted songs on iphone, and how do I prevent new tracks on comput...
  • azgidget1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App Says I don't have premium account

Just activated my subscription and tried login on my iPhone but when I go to play a song it says I don't have premium account. It works fine on my computer, but not on my iPhone. Anyone know why??

• Casual Listener
  • Just activated my subscription and tried login on my iPhone but when I go to play a song it says I don't have  premium account. It works fine on my computer, but not on my iPhone. Anyone know wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My favourites songs on my iPhone doesn't sync with those on my PC

I had almost 18000 favourites songs. I removed them from my collection of favourite songs on my PC, but they are still among my favourite songs on my iPhone app. I don't know how to solve this problem, i tried every thing!

• Visitor
  • I had almost 18000 favourites songs. I removed them from my collection of favourite songs on my PC, but they are still among my favourite songs on my iPhone app. I don't know how to solve this...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to NOT see the not synced playlists om iPhone

Is there a way (a setting?) or something I can do to sort my playlists on the iPhone so I only can se (or see at top of a list) only the playlists I have synced offline? I only have about five out of 70-80 lists synced and they are hard to find!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way (a setting?) or something I can do to sort my playlists on the iPhone so I only can se (or see at top of a list) only the playlists I have synced offline? I only have about five out of...
  • helkon
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-start track from last position

Spotify iPhone question: If I exit the app midway through a track and then re-open the app, is it possible to have Spotify remember my last position and start again from there rather than re-starting from the beginning of the track? In fact is this p...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify iPhone question:   If I exit the app midway through a track and then re-open the app, is it possible to have Spotify remember my last position and start again from there rather than re...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I only have Spotify Radio on my iPhone

I only have Spotify Radio on my iPhone and I am a premium subscriber. 

• I only have Spotify Radio on my iPhone and I am a premium subscriber. 
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Un-delete playlist

hello, I just accidentally deleted my favorite playlist called "Ariela" while trying to delete a song. Is there any way I can recover it?

• hello, I just accidentally deleted my favorite playlist called "Ariela" while trying to delete a song. Is there any way I can recover it?
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playslists not syncing to my iPhone

Hey. I installed spotify premium on my mac and my iphone. They are connected to the same internett, but the phone does not show under "devices" on my mac, so i can't sync the songs to my iphpne. What is wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey.   I installed spotify premium on my mac and my iphone. They are connected to the same internett, but the phone does not show under "devices" on my mac, so i can't sync the songs to my i...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad doesn't recognize my premium account

I screwed up my Facebook account & Spotify account. When I click on a playlist from Facebook it doesn't recognize that I have a premium account now. Can an admin help fix this please.

• I screwed up my Facebook account & Spotify account. When I click on a playlist from Facebook it doesn't recognize that I have a premium account now. Can an admin help fix this please.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium not working on my Iphone

I bought spotify premium 2 months ago, spent ages starring songs and making playlists - all fine. A few days ago, all music disappeared from my phone and it now says I need spotify premium to listen to radio... But I have it! On my laptop, all is fin...

• I bought spotify premium 2 months ago, spent ages starring songs and making playlists - all fine. A few days ago, all music disappeared from my phone and it now says I need spotify premium to listen ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

Hi Am in need of help here, am inadequately chose unlimited instead of premium on my iphone, is there any chance I cud reversed that, And chose premium instead? . Sorry for my verry bad English. Robert

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   Am in need of help here, am inadequately chose unlimited instead of premium on my iphone, is there any chance I cud reversed that, And chose premium instead? . Sorry for my verry bad...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium not playing on Iphone?

I just signed up for the spofity premium free trial, and It works on my macbook, but it still says I need a premium account to play on my phone. I cancelled my credit card right after so I wouldn't forget to cancel it later. but I should still have t...

• Casual Listener
  • I just signed up for the spofity premium free trial, and It works on my macbook, but it still says I need a premium account to play on my phone. I cancelled my credit card right after so I wouldn't f...
  • ddagz
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify showing a deleted friend in mobile app, but not in desktop

I finally got a premium subscription and after downloading the Spotify app for the first time, a "friend" that i deleted still shows up in my friend list, (this friend isn't from the imported Facebook contacts) and there's no way to eliminate it from...

• I finally got a premium subscription and after downloading the Spotify app for the first time, a "friend" that i deleted still shows up in my friend list, (this friend isn't from the imported Faceboo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync

My songs will not sync to my iPhone, some will but they all wont so if I don't either listen to them on my laptop or if i'm not near WiFi I cant listen. What is wrong why won't all the songs sync? [Edited the caps out - your post will still be looked...

• My songs will not sync  to my iPhone, some will but they all wont so if I don't either listen to them on my laptop or if i'm not near WiFi I cant listen. What is wrong why won't all the songs sy...
  • jillscott2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not recognized on my iphone

you guys gotta get a better app going (refer to Skype's, youtube's and especially the new LinkedIn's) as of now it SUCKS! to the point where I don't think my premium is on my phone, honestly I can't tell, the app is that bad. for 10$ a month, it's ti...

• Regular
  • you guys gotta get a better app going (refer to Skype's, youtube's and especially the new LinkedIn's) as of now it SUCKS! to the point where I don't think my premium is on my phone, honestly I can't ...
  • cristinauk
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

offline syncing doesn't work

Hi! I've been having troubles to sync my playlists for offline usage. Syncing goes for approx 15 songs then it stops and after a while you get the error message from spotify 'spotify is in idle'. Have re-installed spotify, logged out, nothing helps. ...

• Hi! I've been having troubles to sync my playlists for offline usage. Syncing goes for approx 15 songs then it stops and after a while you get the error message from spotify 'spotify is in idle'. Hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes