One Facebook friend disappeared from list

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: One Facebook friend disappeared from list

Music Fan

From Template in original post:

"I use spotify on my iPad 3rd gen (WiFi only) and my iPod Touch 5th gen both with 6.1.3 iOS. Both devices are running the latest version of Mobile Spotify 0.7.1.23"

Highlighted

Music Fan

From Template above:

"My user name is Century Got Bars

I have enclosed 2 screenshots. The missing friend is Carmen Nickelberry. In the first screen shot you see she is on my following list on my desktop. In the second you can see she does not appear in the friends list which is alphabetized."

Highlighted

Music Fan

I have annotated a circle on the screenshots from the iPad and the desktop. Showing she is my friend on one and not the other. Please let me know if you need me to reattach them @ Sam

Highlighted

Casual Listener

I got the exact same issue with one of my friends. We've shared playlists with each other, and starting two days ago neither of us was able to see each other in Friends list on Spotify. We both linked our facebook account to Spotify.

We do not have this issue with friends who we never shared playlists with.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

To add to my previous posts, this only happened on our iPhone (we both use iPhone 5).

This works well on our computers.

Highlighted

Music Fan

Thanks everybody hopefully they get this resolved.  I am an Apple Senior Advisor in Tech support, this issue does not rest with any iOS device or any other smart phone. It definitely is Spotify acting up. Ive seen other message boards where the issue happens on Samsungs and other tablets as well.

And this too has only happened with the one person I ever shared music with. Anybody I never tried to share with still appears. And also only in the last 2 days.

I hope someone will find a resolution other than asking for information I provided in the original template (as requested by spotify help page from the beginning :/)

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Im having the exact same problem.  What is the deal with this?????

Highlighted

Casual Listener
Same here - happened the moment I started my 30 day premium trial. Not a good advertisement for the paid service, spotify!
Highlighted

Music Fan

Must be a new glitch cause there have been no kind of responses other than what are our software versions lol. I used it for months after my 30 day trial and it worked fine. Hopefully they find a resolve. I know im the first to make this subject as a thread as I could not find anyone in a similar situation before I posted.

Highlighted

Music Fan

UPDATE:

Have now also tried logging out of spotify with facebook and just logging in normal way on both iPad and iPod Touch.  Both still do not show my one missing friend.  Furthermore when I try to do a search for her its as if her acct doesnt even exist. She is only able to be found on the desktop without a problem.

SUGGESTED POSTS