Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Overcharged

Solved!

Overcharged

Premium is currently $.99 for 3 months, so I bought it, but I was charged for the normal cost. How do I get help with this problem?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @Abbyme13,

The $0.99 for 3 months offer is not available to users who already tried Premium.

Users who already have used premium (and who cancelled Premium before November 1, 2015), can make use of the offer to get 3 months Premium for $9.99 .

You can check your current subscription at this page and all your orders at this page.

Cheers,

Vincent

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Sorry to say but after using 30 min of my life reading these forums, Spotify will do nothing to help hahaha. So sad, but true.

Try your luck here for a 24-48-never reply:

https://support.spotify.com/au/contact-spotify-support/

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @Abbyme13,

The $0.99 for 3 months offer is not available to users who already tried Premium.

Users who already have used premium (and who cancelled Premium before November 1, 2015), can make use of the offer to get 3 months Premium for $9.99 .

You can check your current subscription at this page and all your orders at this page.

Cheers,

Vincent

Does the "try premium free for 30 days" count as already using premium??

Yes, it does count as already using premium. I have to pay 9.99 also after using the 30 day trial (someware in the beginning of this year).

False pricing, feel cheated. So dirty bait and switch. Told me was going to charge 0.99 pounds, charged the full 11.99 AUD If not 3 months for 0.99, refund my money. Screen shots attached to prove.
Spot_Price_Error.png
Spot_Price_Error2.png

Presumably for the same reason I was also charged 9.99 for a trial instead of 0.99 when the payment screen clearly stated that i was paying .99? This isnt legal.. 

Marked as solution

Sorry to say but after using 30 min of my life reading these forums, Spotify will do nothing to help hahaha. So sad, but true.

Try your luck here for a 24-48-never reply:

https://support.spotify.com/au/contact-spotify-support/

Suggested posts