Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playing while i make a video

Solved!

Playing while i make a video

hello, i can’t play music when i make a video

for exemple i want to make an Instagram story and want to hear the music in that Little video 

please help me

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Teodoraaa, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

In fact that's how the OSes are built, when using the native camera app all sounds released by the phone speakers so the mic isn't overwhelemed by the sound released by the speakers. Maybe you could try a third party video recording app to see if that works out.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Teodoraaa, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

In fact that's how the OSes are built, when using the native camera app all sounds released by the phone speakers so the mic isn't overwhelemed by the sound released by the speakers. Maybe you could try a third party video recording app to see if that works out.

Hope it helps 🙂

Hello,

I don’t want a third party...i want to use the Instagram...what Could i do?

Thanks

Hey @Teodoraaa,

As far as I know Instagram allows you to add music from Spotify by sharing it and putting it in your story.

Have you tried, after starting the live video or the recording a story on Instagram, to start the music again after it stops (pull down to do that from the Cover Sheet or swipe up to do that from the Control Center)?

If that did not help, could you try it with headphones/earphones and put the speakers of those devices to near your phone mics?

Please let me know 🙂 

Hello,

When i start to register a video story the music plays. I tried now, after you told me. But i have problems when i connect to my car and listen music and then try to register video story wanting that song in background sound. In that moment the music stops.

Thank you

You can also use app called Evermusic This app has option called 'Mixed audio output' so if you start audio playback it will not pause while you record video. There is how to guide: https://www.everappz.com/post/how-to-record-video-while-playing-music-on-iphone Works on every iPhone

Have you paid copyright for this song you want to video?

It is illegal to post songs that you do not have a license for.

You can use songs that instagram has paid the copyright license for to let users post them as ‘background music’ on instagram;

When you open the camera, swipe to the new “Music” option under the record button. Search for a song, select the exact part you want, and record a video as the song plays in the background. When your friends are watching your story, they'll hear the song playing as they're viewing your photo or video.

Suggested posts