Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist - Always Repeats

Solved!

Playlist - Always Repeats

I'm new to Spotify, and I have come across an annoying problem.

Essentially, I have a 20 song playlist that I put on when I go to bed. Just chill music. I'd think that it would end in about 40 minutes to an hour. However, I wake up at 5 AM (5 hours later) and the playlist is still going. It just keeps playing the same 20 songs over and over. Is there a setting that changes this behavior? I have checked to make sure repeat is off.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for posting on the Spotify Comunity.

This could be one of two reasons. First, please check that the repeat button right to the skip forward button isnt turned on. Second, there is an option for Autoplay in the settings the starts a playlist radio after your playlist ends. Please let me know if that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Thanks for posting on the Spotify Comunity.

This could be one of two reasons. First, please check that the repeat button right to the skip forward button isnt turned on. Second, there is an option for Autoplay in the settings the starts a playlist radio after your playlist ends. Please let me know if that helps.

Thanks @wingshq - it looks like turning off Auto Play did the trick. I'll test it again a little later, but fo rnow, it looks great. Thanks. (I'll come back to accept your answer as soon as I verify it.)

trox

Suggested posts