Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Where do I find my offline content?

I know I downloaded one or two albums for offline listening but I have so many albums I don't know which ones they are. Is there any way to check just for offline content?

• Casual Listener
  • I know I downloaded one or two albums for offline listening but I have so many albums I don't know which ones they are. Is there any way to check just for offline content?
  • Gaberla4
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Yesterday I switched from Apple Music to Spotify Premium Family. I subscribed using my FB account. I send an link to my daughter and my husband, so they could connect to the account. I receive on my iphone also my little girls mails. So also the mail...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I switched from Apple Music to Spotify Premium Family. I subscribed using my FB account. I send an link to my daughter and my husband, so they could connect to the account. I receive on my ...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone facebook login

Yesterday I switched from Apple Music to Spotify Premium Family. I subscribed using my FB account. I send an link to my daughter and my husband, so they could connect to the account. I receive on my iphone also my little girls mails. So also the mail...

• Casual Listener
  • Yesterday I switched from Apple Music to Spotify Premium Family. I subscribed using my FB account. I send an link to my daughter and my husband, so they could connect to the account. I receive on my ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ios10 the log in button on the iPhone wont respond - no action when pressed

ios10 the log in button on the iPhone wont respond - no action when pressed I cant re log into to my new iphone 7

• ios10 the log in button on the iPhone wont respond - no action  when pressed    I cant re log into to my new iphone 7
  • mylesrip
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Algunas canciones descargadas no se reproducen sin conexión.

Tengo un problema, tengo una lista de mas de 900 canciones. Y las tengo descargadas, pero hay algunas que sin conexión no se reproducen solo se ponen en pausa y si le doy a Play igual no se repdroducen y le tengo que dar a siguiente. Eh intentado qui...

• Tengo un problema, tengo una lista de mas de 900 canciones. Y las tengo descargadas, pero hay algunas que sin conexión no se reproducen solo se ponen en pausa y si le doy a Play igual no se repdroduc...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Equalizer Won't Work

I got some new earbuds for Christmas, they're Westone UM Pro 10's and I plugged them in and went to use Spotify (I have a premium account, idk if that's important but I thought it might be useful info) and I noticed the equalizer doesn't affect these...

• I got some new earbuds for Christmas, they're Westone UM Pro 10's and I plugged them in and went to use Spotify (I have a premium account, idk if that's important but I thought it might be useful inf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my playlists are gone

Please help me, my phone broke and when I logged into my Spotify account on another device, all of my playlist from the last year and four months are gone. Please help me with ways to get them back

• Casual Listener
  • Please help me, my phone broke and when I logged into my Spotify account on another device, all of my playlist from the last year and four months are gone. Please help me with ways to get them back
  • Realness_15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sync Issues

Really getting quite uset at this point. I have a premium account, but both my MacBook and iPhone keep reverting to the Free. I am constantly logging out and back in and then it only reverts to premium on the 3rd or 4th try. I have created a playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • Really getting quite uset at this point. I have a premium account, but both my MacBook and iPhone keep reverting to the Free. I am constantly logging out and back in and then it only reverts to premi...
  • martinLeibow
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with last.fm and writing log in information

My iPad application isn't allowing me to scrobble my last.fm plays. The app says that my log in information is wrong, though I haven't changed my password or username on last.fm. I still tried to re-write my password, but I couldn't do that, when I t...

• My iPad application isn't allowing me to scrobble my last.fm plays. The app says that my log in information is wrong, though I haven't changed my password or username on last.fm. I still tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Car bluetooth

I just got a Toyota with Bluetooth audio. When I stream Spotify, it keeps stopping unless the phone is plugged into the USB port. I don't want to have my phone on the charger all the time. Is there a way to fix? Thanks

• I just got a Toyota with Bluetooth audio. When I stream Spotify, it keeps stopping unless the phone is plugged into the USB port. I don't want to have my phone on the charger all the time. Is there a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Still don't have the new iOS layout

I'm using the latest version of the app available to me (6.8.0.3786), running iOS 10.2.1 (on the PB program) and I still have the hamburger menu old layout.Everyone I know who I've asked say they have the new layout and have had it for a very long ti...

• I'm using the latest version of the app available to me (6.8.0.3786), running iOS 10.2.1 (on the PB program) and I still have the hamburger menu old layout. Everyone I know who I've asked say they...
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    ios app
    Layout
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access anything in app: "An error occurred. Try again."

This happened to me a couple of months ago and is happening again. I connect to the wifi network at work. "Offline" is not on. I can't access anything except whatever I was last playing. I can access the the list of musicians I follow but can't click...

• This happened to me a couple of months ago and is happening again.  I connect to the wifi network at work.  "Offline" is not on.  I can't access anything except whatever I was las...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Delete music from iPhone

How can I delete the music downloaded in iphone? The momorie is full, need to make space

• Casual Listener
  • How can I delete the music downloaded in iphone? The momorie is full, need to make space
  • Belenar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play Spotify music on my phone when Im in Taiwan

I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I changed the region to Taiwan, it's not playing on m...

• I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I ...
  • Simonftw
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music on Iphone stopped working

Hello fellow spotifiersI love the app but recently my Iphone keeps telling me that playing music (any music) is a service for premium users.. (I know playing specific songs is premium but shuffle should work..) Hence no music can be played through th...

• Music Fan
  • Hello fellow spotifiers I love the app but recently my Iphone keeps telling me that playing music (any music) is a service for premium users.. (I know playing specific songs is premium but shuffle...
  • Simonftw
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant skipping every 2 seconds

Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then the next. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I ...

• Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so obnoxious to remove songs from a playlist on mobile???

So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down and delete the song. ??????? Why do you do this????

• Visitor
  • So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"You already have an account with this email"

About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new phone for Christmas, and after spending some time wit...

• Casual Listener
  • About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Spotify

Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work? Thank you for your help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work?   Thank you for yo...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes