iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not playing offline

I went to download more music on my premium subscription and the songs were in my list but a dull colour indiciating it wasnt in my list yet, so hit remove downloads thinking my new downloads werent working and my whole list went to the dull colour a...

• I went to download more music on my premium subscription and the songs were in my list but a dull colour indiciating it wasnt in my list yet, so hit remove downloads thinking my new downloads werent ...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.

• I just purchased the 3 months for 0.99$ premium. The payment came out of my account but I do not have premium ? I re downloaded the app and it still will not work. I'm really upset please help.
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Vodafone Premium - IOS Update

Hey guys,So I've got sprint premium attached to my Vodafone contract. For ages it all worked fine, then I had to update the Spotify app (IPhone 6s) and now I'm having trouble.Post update, I had to make a Spotify account and login to the app (never ha...

• Hey guys, So I've got sprint premium attached to my Vodafone contract. For ages it all worked fine, then I had to update the Spotify app (IPhone 6s) and now I'm having trouble. Post update, I h...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Extremely high data usage on iphone

Since April, I have been experiencing a huge spike in data usage due to the spotify premium app on my iphone. This never used to be an issue, and my listening habits have not changed. I stream on my phone for maybe 20-30 minutes a day. This should no...

• Regular
  • Since April, I have been experiencing a huge spike in data usage due to the spotify premium app on my iphone.  This never used to be an issue, and my listening habits have not changed.  I s...
  • jackstark
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • data usage
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play all the songs in my play list

HiI can't seem to play the songs in my play list. it will play one song and then skip to a completely different song that I don't even have on my lists. It seems to default to play the next song based on some random shuffle. Can someone please help m...

• Hi I can't seem to play the songs in my play list.  it will play one song and then skip to a completely different song that I don't even have on my lists.  It seems to default to play the ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Content Being Deleted Randomly

Hi all, New to the community but I have had spotify for a long time and never had this issue until recently. Now my issue is that today and a couple other times within the past month or two all of my offline content has been deleted. The content is s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   New to the community but I have had spotify for a long time and never had this issue until recently.    Now my issue is that today and a couple other times within the pas...
  • t0rr3nt
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Error 404

Whenever I try to log in on my iPhone 5c through facebook or just with my username it says 'Error 404'. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my phone, I got the new update and I disconnected then reconnected spotify from my Facebook but nothing seems to w...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to log in on my iPhone 5c through facebook or just with my username it says 'Error 404'. I tried reinstalling, rebooting my phone, I got the new update and I disconnected then reconnec...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

A Lot of Missing Music from Spotify

for the last several months i have been trying to look for music that's playing on SiriusXM and i cant seem to find it on spotify. I have been looking:White Noise by MNEK & Disclosure (XY Constant Remix)Vazilando by Shortly (Kryder & Eddie Thoneick R...

• for the last several months i have been trying to look for music that's playing on SiriusXM and i cant seem to find it on spotify.    I have been looking: White Noise by MNEK & Discl...
  • liquidchild101
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play Spotify music on my phone when Im in Taiwan

I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I changed the region to Taiwan, it's not playing on m...

• I registered my spotify when I was in the UK about three years ago. I recently came back in Taiwan and after 14 days, my spotify was showing '' you can only use spotify abroad for 14 days''. After I ...
  • Simonftw
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncronise saved albums Web / iOS?

Hopefully this is a simple one, I saved some albums on the web player and was hoping these would appear in my album view on my iPhone but they have not. At first I thought it would just take some time but I've been on Wifi using spotify for 12 hours ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hopefully this is a simple one, I saved some albums on the web player and was hoping these would appear in my album view on my iPhone but they have not.   At first I thought it would just take...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't connect my spotify with my facebook

My first spotify account I used my FB for use spotify and that account is free,now I create other account for premium user,and I can't synchronize with my FB now,I exclude the app of my FB but I still in the same situation. What I can do?

• My first spotify account I used my FB for use spotify and that account is free,now I create other account for premium user,and I can't synchronize with my FB now,I exclude the app of my FB but I stil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in account

I can't log in my Spotify account I lost both my user name and can't remember the email I used for logging in.. Im still being charged how can I get back in account?

• I can't log in my Spotify account I lost both my user name and can't remember the email I used for logging in.. Im still being charged how can I get back in account?
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do you renew spotify premium on iphone 6?

The freetrial on my spotify ended and I don't have the auto renew on, but now I want to renew my premium and it wont let me use an itunes card to do it. Which is all I have, how do I renew with an itunes card?

• The freetrial on my spotify ended and I don't have the auto renew on, but now I want to renew my premium and it wont let me use an itunes card to do it. Which is all I have, how do I renew with an it...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan in Canada? Google has it?

I am paying $14.99/mo to Google for the family plan, why am I paying $9.99 per account on Spotify? Should I cancel and just use Google Play exclusively or are you offering a family plan in Canada? Why would you NOT be offering this just because we li...

• I am paying $14.99/mo to Google for the family plan, why am I paying $9.99 per account on Spotify?  Should I cancel and just use Google Play exclusively or are you offering a family plan in Cana...
  • mor5735
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade to premium on the spotify app!

I try to upgrade to premium on the app but i dont see the upgrade selection on the app. I cant use my credit card so im trying to use the money on my apple account. Please help me soon as possible. It use to work but idk what happened.

• I try to upgrade to premium on the app but i dont see the upgrade selection on the app. I cant use my credit card so im trying to use the money on my apple account. Please help me soon as possible. I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Car bluetooth issues

Hi All, This is my first ever post on this forum and I really hope someone can help. I have very recently started using Spotify Premium and it plays through my TV soundbar and on iphone and laptop with no issues whatsoever. However, when I try to pla...

• Regular
  • Hi All,   This is my first ever post on this forum and I really hope someone can help. I have very recently started using Spotify Premium and it plays through my TV soundbar and on iphone and ...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Running playlist generates same songs every time

Hi, recently I stated using the Running feature. I run at the same pace every time (160 bpm) and when I choose "Recommended for you" playlist it always (and I mean always) starts playing a set of about 7-10 same songs (in the same order actually) aft...

• Regular
  • Hi, recently I stated using the Running feature. I run at the same pace every time (160 bpm) and when I choose "Recommended for you" playlist it always (and I mean always) starts playing a set of abo...
  • yonar
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • bug
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't login - can't use abroad.. I'm not abroad

I live in Arizona and I recently traveled to New York for summer. Spotify was working until this morning when I went to the app, it said I had to log in again so when I tried it said "can't be abroad for more than 14 days" how do I fix this?

• I live in Arizona and I recently traveled to New York for summer. Spotify was working until this morning when I went to the app, it said I had to log in again so when I tried it said "can't be abroad...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login after changing phone.

I've changed my I phone and tried login back into Spotify but it keeps telling me it's fIled. So have done a password reset still failing. Have emailed support but nothing from them. They are taking payments though. Not happy

• I've changed my I phone and tried login back into Spotify but it keeps telling me it's fIled. So have done a password reset still failing. Have emailed support but nothing from them. They are taking ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes