Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Constant skipping every 2 seconds

Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then the next. I've deleted and reinstalled the app, I ...

• Hi, thank you in advance for your help. For the past few days, my iPad Air 2 iOS 10 cannot play my Spotify. The songs on Spotify will play maybe 1.5 seconds then skip to the next, then the next, then...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is it so obnoxious to remove songs from a playlist on mobile???

So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down and delete the song. ??????? Why do you do this????

• Visitor
  • So instead of being able to press the 3 dots next to a song in the play queue and having an option to remove the song from my playlist I have to hit edit at the top of the playlist and scroll down an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"You already have an account with this email"

About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new phone for Christmas, and after spending some time wit...

• Casual Listener
  • About last month I tried logging in to Spotify on a different phone and it kept coming up with that statement, so I figured I could only log in on a certain amount of devises, however, I got a new ph...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New to Spotify

Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work? Thank you for your help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I'm new to Spotify. Just created a Christmas Playlist and songs that I did not add are playing. And, they're not even Christmas songs. This is how it's supposed to work?   Thank you for yo...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Issues

I was trying to get the $0.99 premium for 3 months. When I tried to pay for it with my PayPal account, a paged popped up showing, "processing". However, the payment wasnt made and it just made me complete the same steps again. How do I pay for premiu...

• I was trying to get the $0.99 premium for 3 months. When I tried to pay for it with my PayPal account, a paged popped up showing, "processing". However, the payment wasnt made and it just made me com...
  • skateboard34
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

For some reason my playlists that i made won't show on my profile but i can add songs to them? It says i only have 2 playlists but when i add a song to any of them it shows 4, and i cant get to the 2 playlists that wont show up.

• For some reason my playlists that i made won't show on my profile but i can add songs to them? It says i only have 2 playlists but when i add a song to any of them it shows 4, and i cant get to the 2...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't connect on iPhone

Hi there,Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do?My log in information is correct.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, Having issues logging in. It just seems to freeze on the loading screen. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it is still not working. Any ideas what I can do? My log in infor...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Freezing
    iOS
    iPhone 6s
    Mobile
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot download albums for offline listening

I have 2 gig space on my iPhone but it says I have no space to download albums for offline use. HELP

• Visitor
  • I have 2 gig space on my iPhone but it says I have no space to download albums for offline use. HELP
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium crashes in iPad Air and iPhone 6

Hey all . . . I've about had it with Spotify Premium for family. Spotify Premium will crash immediately on my mobile devices (iPad Air & iPhone 6). It runs fine on my iMac. The rest of my family is running on Android, iPhone 5, and iPad Mini without ...

• Hey all . . . I've about had it with Spotify Premium for family. Spotify Premium will crash immediately on my mobile devices (iPad Air & iPhone 6). It runs fine on my iMac. The rest of my family ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Premium crash
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to create the ultimate collection and shuffle it

I've discovered a work-around w/ Spotify that basically allows me to achieve my goal of combining my library with their library on my phone, but it is a pain. As you know - you can integrate your own music with their on both the Mac app and the IOS a...

• Visitor
  • I've discovered a work-around w/ Spotify that basically allows me to achieve my goal of combining my library with their library on my phone, but it is a pain.  As you know - you can integrate yo...
  • Stacyellenk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with premium trial account

I have taken up the 3 months premium for 99p trial. Works perfectly on my iPad but my iPhone still only plays Spotify as the basic free service. How do I upgrade my phone to the same account so that I can play Spotify premium on it?

• Casual Listener
  • I have taken up the 3 months premium for 99p trial. Works perfectly on my iPad but my iPhone still only plays Spotify as the basic free service. How do I upgrade my phone to the same account so that ...
  • Chrisn-66
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix Error in IPhone

Every time I go to use My Daily Mix it comes up with an error message saying "sorry something went wrong, please try another station". This happens to all of my daily mixes.My iPhone is up to date, as is the app, my account details are all correct. I...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I go to use My Daily Mix it comes up with an error message saying "sorry something went wrong, please try another station". This happens to all of my daily mixes. My iPhone is up to dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing Songs

A ton of my saved/downloaded music is missing from the 'songs' tab. Same under 'artist.' Even when I re-download, songs don't show up. Strangely, all of the songs with their appropriate album are under the 'album' tab. What is the fix please?

• Regular
  • A ton of my saved/downloaded music is missing from the 'songs' tab. Same under 'artist.' Even when I re-download, songs don't show up. Strangely, all of the songs with their appropriate album are und...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved Music Missing From Artist Tab

On my iphone, when I go to 'your library' and 'artist,' all of my saved music is gone when I select an artist. If I go under 'albums,' the saved music is there. It never used to do this. Kind of a deal breaker for me. Please advise. I'm a premium use...

• Regular
  • On my iphone, when I go to 'your library' and 'artist,' all of my saved music is gone when I select an artist. If I go under 'albums,' the saved music is there. It never used to do this. Kind of a de...
  • nickpfen
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Where did Top Tracks in My Network go?

Since the update, I can no longer click Browse --> Top Tracks in My Network to see what my friends are listening to. Where did it go?

• Since the update, I can no longer click Browse --> Top Tracks in My Network to see what my friends are listening to.  Where did it go?
  • Cracen623
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't play an artists' music

Hi, I use Spotify for free on my iPod Touch on the Japan version. I can't seem to hear the artist BTS's music, and I don't know why. Could I have some help?

• Hi, I use Spotify for free on my iPod Touch on the Japan version. I can't seem to hear the artist BTS's music, and I don't know why. Could I have some help?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify consistently crashing!

I have been a dedicated Spotify member since 2012. For years this has been hands down the best music app for me but lately over the past 6 months or so I've had the SAME problem and it has not yet been resolved.Over these 6 months I've been experienc...

• I have been a dedicated Spotify member since 2012. For years this has been hands down the best music app for me but lately over the past 6 months or so I've had the SAME problem and it has not yet be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with track sorting in Spotify Premium

I have an iMac with iOs system. Recently I turned to Spotify Premium, but the tracks are not played in order! After the track I select, Spotify choose a random track from my playlist, even if the shuffle mode is off! The same thing happens even with ...

• I have an iMac with iOs system. Recently I turned to Spotify Premium, but the tracks are not played in order! After the track I select, Spotify choose a random track from my playlist, even if the shu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Music] Faulty update

Not an idea an issue. I pay for premium and did the update and lost more that half of my saved music. Very upset and disappointed!

• Not an idea an issue. I pay for premium and did the update and lost more that half of my saved music. Very upset and disappointed!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify on i pod touch?

Does spotify work offline listening on a i pod touch 5th generation? 

• Does spotify work offline listening on a i pod touch 5th generation? 
  • Trying2Help
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes