iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Error message when trying to share to facebook

Every time I try to share a song to Facebook it gives an error message. I've tried reinstalling app and logging out of Facebook but nothing works

• Every time I try to share a song to Facebook it gives an error message. I've tried reinstalling app and logging out of Facebook but nothing works
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 not downloading playlists-offline mode

Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.

• Regular
  • Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 not downloading playlists-offline mode

Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.

• Regular
  • Have already reinstalled Spotify. Stuck at Downloading 0 of 92 and does not make progress. Premium account. Thanks.
  • Pmelasec
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't turn off 'avaiaible offline'

HelloI have reached my maximum songs downloaded limit so cannot select any more songs to be avaiaible offline.I have therfore tried to remove some of my downloaded songs by turning off the avaiaible offline setting (swipe) on for individual artisits/...

• Hello I have reached my maximum songs downloaded limit so cannot select any more songs to be avaiaible offline. I have therfore tried to remove some of my downloaded songs by tu...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new uxui

I heard Spotify had a new UXUI, with a navigation bar at the bottom of the scree. Screenshots are available on the iTunes Store.I upgraded / deleted / redownladed / reinstalled the latest version of the app (5.7.0) for iOS but I cannot get this new v...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard Spotify had a new UXUI, with a navigation bar at the bottom of the scree. Screenshots are available on the iTunes Store. I upgraded / deleted / redownladed / reinstalled the latest version o...
  • Nicolas75
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PLAYLIST IS UNAVAILABLE OFFLINE BUT IS DOWNLOAD

Hi I sorted out my playlist last night and this morning it has gone back to its original form but on my windows 8 computer it is fine and when onlineThanks For The Help

• Hi I sorted out my playlist last night and this morning it has gone back to its original form but on my windows 8 computer it is fine and when online Thanks For The Help
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

I need help! I don't remember my password or email for my account. I tried changing the email but it wants to know the old one and o don't know it. Please help! Spotify means a lot to me because, my music really helps me.

• I need help! I don't remember my password or email for my account. I tried changing the email but it wants to know the old one and o don't know it. Please help! Spotify means a lot to me because, my ...
  • vvvvvvnnnnn
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Mercedes Media / ios connection

I have a Mercedes C class (2016). I am able to use spotify via bluetooth however the DAC in the mercedes bluetooth reciever is pretty terrible so at high volume you get a lot of distortion. The other method which seems much better is to use the USB c...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Mercedes C class (2016). I am able to use spotify via bluetooth however the DAC in the mercedes bluetooth reciever is pretty terrible so at high volume you get a lot of distortion.   ...
  • Assailantsky
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SHARING MUSIC

so i tried sending a song to a friend on spotify and now i cannot view the message that i had sent. we both follow each other and have premium accounts. any ideas of what is going on? Thanks,Lena

• so i tried sending a song to a friend on spotify and now i cannot view the message that i had sent.   we both follow each other and have premium accounts.   any ideas of what is going o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewal

My Spotify premium subscription is automatically renewed in the App Store, and my credit card had been canceled, a new hasn't come in the mail. Spotify, as one would expect, shut down my premium, and displayed the screen offering to downgrade. I then...

• My Spotify premium subscription is automatically renewed in the App Store, and my credit card had been canceled, a new hasn't come in the mail. Spotify, as one would expect, shut down my premium, and...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify extremely slow on a clear device

I am running Spotify on my iTouch 5th Gen and it's insanely slow, freezes often and crashes regularly during usage. This device is totally dedicated to music for my car and has 0 other apps on it other than the ones it comes with. All apple apps that...

• Casual Listener
  • I am running Spotify on my iTouch 5th Gen and it's insanely slow, freezes often and crashes regularly during usage. This device is totally dedicated to music for my car and has 0 other apps on i...
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Freezing
    ipod
    iPod Touch 5th Gen
    slow
    Speed issue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Tab bar. Missing in Iphone 6s

I can't see the tab bar. Ive reinstalled the app many times. There's something with my account because when i log in with a new account, then the bar apears. Any idea on how can i solve this?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't see the tab bar. Ive reinstalled the app many times. There's something with my account because when i log in with a new account, then the bar apears. Any idea on how can i solve this?
  • elektralex
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan

Can more than 1 person listen at the same time with the family plan?

• Can more than 1 person listen at the same time with the family plan?
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download

I have 1g of memory why can I not download any of my music on my new iPhone SE

• I have 1g of memory why can I not download any of my music on my new iPhone SE
  • jfert
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is the expected startup time for Spotify on an iPhone?

Trying to determine if my experience is normal. What do you get for your startup time for Spotify on an iPhone? Are there ways to make it start faster? I'm using an iPhone 6Plus with iOS 9.3.2 and Spotify v5.7.0.1055 My startup times--from clicking o...

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to determine if my experience is normal.  What do you get for your startup time for Spotify on an iPhone?  Are there ways to make it start faster?   I'm using an iPhone 6Plus ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bit Rate In Offline Mode

If I download tracks at extreme quality and save them at that quality in offline mode on my iPad or computer, will they remain at that quality even if I switch to a lesser streaming quality later?

• Not applicable
  • If I download tracks at extreme quality and save them at that quality in offline mode on my iPad or computer, will they remain at that quality even if I switch to a lesser streaming quality later? &...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost ability to scan thru song on iPad

I have no control over to scan to specific part of a song. Unlike on iPhone or web browser/ desktop app. I am updated to the latest iOS 9.3.2 for iPad and Spotify version 5.7.0.1050 anyone with similar issues below are screenshots for landscape and p...

• Casual Listener
  • I have no control over to scan to specific part of a song. Unlike on iPhone or web browser/ desktop app. I am updated to the latest iOS 9.3.2 for iPad and Spotify version 5.7.0.1050   anyone w...
  • Bxbenny
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to get the playinglists on the iphone 4

I have a premium account, however on one of the devices I am not able to connect Spotify with the internet to download the various playing lists. This is a Iphone 4. Furthermore it is not possible to play music on this phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium account, however on one of the devices I am not able to connect Spotify with the internet to download the various playing lists. This is a Iphone 4. Furthermore it is not possible to...
  • Astame
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Ownership

Is the music I get from spotify mine for my monthly fee mine, or am I only renting it for as long as I keep paying?

• Is the music I get from  spotify mine for my monthly fee mine, or am I only renting it for as long as I keep paying?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes