Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist syncing

Playlist syncing

I usually use the Web App when I am listening to music at work. When I add a song to a playlist when will the playlist be updated on my iPhone? Also, the playlist is set to 'Available offline'. Will it automatically download the song when it is on Wifi?

How does this work?

3 Replies

@arvibear wrote:

I usually use the Web App when I am listening to music at work. When I add a song to a playlist when will the playlist be updated on my iPhone? Also, the playlist is set to 'Available offline'. Will it automatically download the song when it is on Wifi?

How does this work?

Yeah, or at least it should!

@arvibear wrote:

How does this work?

Hi, and welcome to the community!

It should be updated within a second or 2 depending on the speed of the Wifi/2/3/4G LTE. Make sure both the devices are in online mode.

And yes, the song will be automatically downloaded over Wifi.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

It actually depends, I have noticed lately my iPhone gets a bit lazy and I need to perform a search or something to force a connection to Spotify to get playlists to update. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts