Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists do not work on iphone

Playlists do not work on iphone

When I go to my playlists it says I am not a premium user, but I can access them on my laptop. 

How can I fix this?

9 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Do you have a Premium subscription? 

Spotify premium is required to use Spotify on any mobile device including phones and tablets. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, 

Yes, I do

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post. Do they help?

Peter

Peter

It says I am using spotify free but I upgraded to premium last month, and my account was charged. 

@wendycarranza wrote:

It says I am using spotify free but I upgraded to premium last month, and my account was charged. 

Are you sure you are logging into the correct account, its amazingly easy to have 2, one with a Spotify username and another using Facebook. 

Peter

Peter

Yes, I'm sure

Strange, check your email for notifications about failed payments, when where you last billed? 

Peter

Peter

I was billed on March 14th, and I did not cancel. The playlists are available on other devices and my laptop, just not my iphone.

Well the 14th of March is more than 30 days ago, so I would expect you to have been billed since then if your payment had gone through okay. Your playlists will be accessible on your laptop even if you are on Spotify free. 

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form since they will be able to look into your account for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts