Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Question

Solved!

Premium Question

Hi. I’m new and have a couple questions hopefully someone can answer for me. It would be greatly appreciated. I have an IPhone and want to subscribe to Spotify premium soon. Question 1) Would I be able to access and log into MY premium paid subscription account to play all my personalized music lists on SOMEONE ELSE’s laptop (of course, with their permission).? Thank you in advance for any advice. 

Plan

PREMIUM

Country

US

Device

Iphone

Operating System

(iOS 10, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello,

Yes, this is very do-able! The other person would have to log out of their Spotify account, if they have one, by going to the arrow beside their name on the top banner and clicking "log out." From there, the sign-up/log-in screen will appear, and you'll be able to log into your account and access all your music. Just tried it with my own account to make sure and it works as expected 🙂 Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello,

Yes, this is very do-able! The other person would have to log out of their Spotify account, if they have one, by going to the arrow beside their name on the top banner and clicking "log out." From there, the sign-up/log-in screen will appear, and you'll be able to log into your account and access all your music. Just tried it with my own account to make sure and it works as expected 🙂 Hope this helps!

Hi!!!!
Thank you SOOO very much for answering my question. I appreciate it so much, you have been a great help!!! Enjoy your weekend!! 😃

You're very welcome! I am glad I was able to help. I hope you enjoy your weekend, as well. 

Suggested posts