Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files Appear On One Device, Not The Other

I’m having a bit of trouble with my local files transferred from my PC. On my Android, all my local files appear in a playlist exactly the way I expected and wanted them to come out. But on my apple device (iPad), local files aren’t even visible and ...

•   I’m having a bit of trouble with my local files transferred from my PC. On my Android, all my local files appear in a playlist exactly the way I expected and wanted them to come out. But on m...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Música da playlist **bleep**

Ola galera uso o iPhone 7, e essa semana o Spotify começou a **bleep** as musicas, eu estava em uma playlist acabou a música e foi pra quarta música no liga da segunda..?? Me ajudem

• Ola galera uso o iPhone 7, e essa semana o Spotify começou a **bleep** as musicas, eu estava em uma playlist acabou a música e foi pra quarta música no liga da segunda..?? Me ajudem 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t play some songs properly

I’m using spotify free on my ipad (ios 11.3.1), but whenever I play certain songs, some instrumental parts are turned down to the point where I can barely hear them play. For example, I can hear the solos and the vocals fine, but the backing guitar i...

• I’m using spotify free on my ipad (ios 11.3.1), but whenever I play certain songs, some instrumental parts are turned down to the point where I can barely hear them play. For example, I can hear the ...
  • peachyblxss
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I do not have premium. Looks like there was an update to my spotify recently.

I have an iphone and I can no longer delete songs off of my playlists. I know that in the past, if you go into the playlist, there are three dots in the upper right hand corner. When I click on those three dots in the upper right hand corner, it no l...

• I have an iphone and I can no longer delete songs off of my playlists.  I know that in the past, if you go into the playlist, there are three dots in the upper right hand corner.  When I cl...
  • peachyblxss
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist syncing issue

PlanPremiumCountrycanada Device(iPhone 7 / new ipad / PC)Operating System(iOS 10,Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I started with a playlist on my iphone 7 and had download turned on and had about 300 songs on this playlist. i then used my ipad a...

• Plan Premium Country canada  Device (iPhone 7 / new ipad / PC) Operating System (iOS 10,Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I started with a playlist on my iphone 7 and ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

logging in

A friend of mine has logged into her Facebook on my mobile and I can no longer access my account via Facebook. I have deleted her Facebook from my phone but it still keeps trying to connect to her Spotify, despite her not having one.

• A friend of mine has logged into her Facebook on my mobile and I can no longer access my account via Facebook. I have deleted her Facebook from my phone but it still keeps trying to connect to her Sp...
  • OliviaSS
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why won't my imported songs all load on my main playlist

On my Windows I've added a couple of local files and only one of them has loaded on my main playlist and it downloaded for offline. I added the rest to different playlists and on my Ipad it said there were no songs in them someone help!!

• On my Windows I've added a couple of local files and only one of them has loaded on my main playlist and it downloaded for offline. I added the rest to different playlists and on my Ipad it said ther...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync is Busted

PlanFreeCountry USDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have about 150 songs on my local files that I use regularly, so I put them on Spotify via offline sync. It was working perfectly until yesterday, when all of the songs went ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  US Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have about 150 songs on my local files that I use regularly, so I put them on Spotify via of...
  • 6a_-vxezcj7s2
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

new update is messed up

So I'm honestly so mad right now because since this new update, I can't see my own profile, who I'm following, who's following me, can't search up people and click on their profile w/o it coming up with the "Spotify can't open this type of link on th...

• Casual Listener
  • So I'm honestly so mad right now because since this new update, I can't see my own profile, who I'm following, who's following me, can't search up people and click on their profile w/o it coming up w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify takes all the space on iphone

I am using Spotify Premium and since I buyed the subscription it drives me crazy on my iphone.I conntacted support many times but they can't help me. I saw similar topics on this forum even from 2012! The case is Spotify takes all the space. I am a p...

• Casual Listener
  • I am using Spotify Premium and since I buyed the subscription it drives me crazy on my iphone. I conntacted support many times but they can't help me.   I saw similar topics on this forum eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily mix

PlanPremiumIsrael Device(iPhone 7Operating System(iOS 10 and up Stopped receiving daily mixes after the 6th one..?? Why is that?Thanks

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Israel    Device (iPhone 7 Operating System (iOS 10 and up   Stopped receiving daily mixes after the 6th one..?? Why is that? Thanks  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"WE ADDED" feature on playlists

PlanFreeCountry USADeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueHow can I disble the playlist feature where Spotify "added" songs to my playlists. I tried skipping them, but since I have the free version I can only skip a certian amounts...

• Plan Free Country  USA Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue How can I disble the playlist feature where Spotify "added" songs to my playlists. I tried s...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! We're sorry, but this version of Spotify doesn't support CarPlay

So I was just driving along the road in my car which supports Apple CarPlay. My Spotify was working completely fine, and then completely out of the blue (no updates or anything) my Spotify stops working and when I click on the part that says "Spotify...

• Music Fan
  • So I was just driving along the road in my car which supports Apple CarPlay. My Spotify was working completely fine, and then completely out of the blue (no updates or anything) my Spotify stops work...
  • JamieBFC
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Car Play
    Connect
    iOS
    Music
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Carplay no longer works, cannot browse but can start on phone

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice iPhone 7+ w/ ios 11.4 My Question or Issue Carplay was fine this morning, but no longer works on my drive home. When I access spotify on the headunit, I get a "carplay is not available with this version of spotify", altho...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device   iPhone 7+ w/ ios 11.4   My Question or Issue  Carplay was fine this morning, but no longer works on my drive home. When I access spotif...
  • felipemarconcin
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

All my Playlists don’t work!

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Netherlands Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  
  • OliviaSS
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Updates

Plan: Premium Device: iPhone 7 So i have an old spotify account and a new one (the one i use). My old one has the spotiy update with three pages on the bottom and the new interface. My new spotify has 5 things, old interface and has a hard time loadi...

•   Plan: Premium Device: iPhone 7   So i have an old spotify account and a new one (the one i use). My old one has the spotiy update with three pages on the bottom and the new interface. ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

problem accessing custom playlist

PlanFreeCountryusa Device(iPhone 5s)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue When I try to use any of my playlists I get this notification: “Spotify can’t open this type of link on this device”. This has never happened before and I have been usi...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country usa   Device (iPhone 5s) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  When I try to use any of my playlists I get this notification: “Spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify can’t open this type of link on this device

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIPhone 6sOperating SystemiOS 11.4 My Question or Issue Was able to open playlists yesterday but now I can’t open any of the playlists I’ve made or the Spotify curated ones

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device IPhone 6s Operating System iOS 11.4   My Question or Issue  Was able to open playlists yesterday but now I can’t open any of the playlists ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help me

Hello I have a problem when I click on a playlist there is a small message that tells me that Spotify can not open this type of link on my device (iphone 6) is very annoying ...(Spotify free)

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have a problem when I click on a playlist there is a small message that tells me that Spotify can not open this type of link on my device (iphone 6) is very annoying ... (Spotify free)
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am getting an error message on my phone

https://screencast.com/t/qWDALTY3Ljpt I am getting the above message on my iPhone X when I try to play any playlist.

• https://screencast.com/t/qWDALTY3Ljpt   I am getting the above message on my iPhone X when I try to play any playlist.
  • OliviaSS
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes