Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium dou account problem

Premium dou account problem

Hey I have the premium dou plan for me and my gf yesterday when Spotify had a problem in the app both account in my phone and my gf phone has been logged out and today when I sent her new link to join the plan it doesn’t open her a new account in her phone and it’s logged to my account how can I fix that?

1 Reply

Hey @dvv9so8ygcjdv5sy1yx,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

The login issue should be fixed now, so both of you should be able to log in to your accounts. You can send her a new invite link from your Account Page here. She'll then need to log in to her account with her email address and password to accept the invite and enter your home address. Just make sure she's located on the address when she accepts the invite. More info can be found here.

If she's still having a hard time logging in (she's forgotten her login details for example), it's best she reaches out to the folks over at Customer Support who'll help her log in to her account and accept the Duo invite.

Hope this helps. The Community is always here if there's anything else you need assistance with.

Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts