iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Editing Playlist Song Order Broken

I'm a premium subscriber using Spotify on my iPhone and iPad Pro. Ever since the last update, I'm no longer able to edit and sort songs within a playlist (even with the filter set to custom). Since the update, the edit function just has a pop-up wind...

• Regular
  • I'm a premium subscriber using Spotify on my iPhone and iPad Pro. Ever since the last update, I'm no longer able to edit and sort songs within a playlist (even with the filter set to custom). Since t...
  • westerlu77
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to listen to selected music

PlanFreeCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.1.3 My Question or IssueI want to listen to a certain album. I want to listen to only that album and only those songs. If I listen for over about thirty minutes, it prevents me from lis...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country United States Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.1.3   My Question or Issue I want to listen to a certain album.  I want to listen to only that album and on...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Sort my LIBRARY by Artist and then by Album

Hi, When I look at my Library (my Library, not online Search) and select Artist. Then if select any Artist, say Bob Dylan. I have 30+ Dylan albums in my library. Say I want to listen to the album 'World Gone Wrong'. Currently (iPhone), when I go to L...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, When I look at my Library (my Library, not online Search) and select Artist. Then if select any Artist, say Bob Dylan. I have 30+ Dylan albums in my library. Say I want to listen to the album 'Wo...
  • Alex
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution What is causing my playlist to download every time I reopen the app?????

PREMIUM PLANUSiPhone X - Latest iOS Since I've moved from NY, I haven't been using my playlist on a daily bases. BUT I was back for work for a week, and my rides on the subway were miserable because the playlists I had created for the sole purpose of...

• Visitor
  • PREMIUM PLAN US iPhone X - Latest iOS   Since I've moved from NY, I haven't been using my playlist on a daily bases. BUT I was back for work for a week, and my rides on the subway were miser...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Group Session not working

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPolandDeviceiPhone 7s PlusOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI tried to join a group session with my friend. She had started the session but the option was not available on my phone where it was visible on hers. I use...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Family Country Poland Device iPhone 7s Plus Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I tried to join a group session with my friend. She had started the sess...
  • Ryc1
  • Visitor
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly pausing on Iphone XR

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceiphone XROperating System13.1.3 My Question or IssueI have had spotify premium for a couple years now, never had any issues. Recently upgraded to Iphone XR from iphone 6S. Spotify is randomly pausing now and driving me crazy...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country US Device iphone XR Operating System 13.1.3   My Question or Issue I have had spotify premium for a couple years now, never had any issues. Recently upgrad...
  • Eni
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium, and still plays music outside of playlists

PlanPremium w/ Hulu Iphone 8Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueAlright, so I was listening to some music off of an album, my likes, or whatever, and after each song I choose it keeps changing songs and going into a queue. I've tried going i...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium w/ Hulu   Iphone 8 Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Alright, so I was listening to some music off of an album, my likes, or whatever,  and after ea...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhoneXR, iOS 13.2, Free Plan. Home page won’t load but other pages work.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to change the order of songs on iPhone

I am a PREMIUM member using Spotify on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone. Since the latest release I am completely unable to change the order of songs within a playlist on my iPhone. Filters are Custom. Nothing has been changed on my end. This is an issue ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a PREMIUM member using Spotify on my MacBook, iPad and iPhone. Since the latest release I am completely unable to change the order of songs within a playlist on my iPhone. Filters are Custom. No...
  • donnaraines
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discography - where?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceIPadOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueThe Discography option under each saved artist listed the catalogue that was available in chronological order. I'm not OCD, but it was quite useful - particularly on artists wit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device IPad Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue The Discography option under each saved artist listed the catalogue that was available in chronologic...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Es vergonzoso que una App de pago funcione tan mal como lo hace Spotify, él i+d es penoso.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Quejas del software
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can find artist but not their songs

PlanPremiumCountryFranceDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 13.2 My Question or IssueHello, when I started spotify this evening (I just got it), I could find artists and see their songs. 10 minutes later, I have this problem where I cannot see any son...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country France Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.2   My Question or Issue Hello, when I started spotify this evening (I just got it), I could find artists and see t...
  • ggiggigg
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Can’t get artist info or select tracks and on premium?

• Casual Listener
  • z2as_fw-75qh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Why doesn't Spotify have certain albums by well-known artists?

Why isn't Real by Belinda Carlisle on Spotify? Seriously you have all her other albums but this is probably one of her BEST albums and you don't have it. I thought by buying your Premium subscribtion I'd get to listen to this album (which is greyed o...

• Casual Listener
  • Why isn't Real by Belinda Carlisle on Spotify? Seriously you have all her other albums but this is probably one of her BEST albums and you don't have it. I thought by buying your Premium subscribtion...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I have nearly 20 songs in my likes songs and playlists and it’s still putting random songs?

BasicFreeCanada Device(iPhone Operating System(iOS 13.1.2) My Question or Issuerecently, I have been using Spotify and it suddenly began adding songs into my playlists. I checked online and made sure to have at least 15 songs in my playlists and like...

• Casual Listener
  • Basic Free Canada   Device (iPhone 😎 Operating System (iOS 13.1.2)   My Question or Issue recently, I have been using Spotify and it suddenly began adding songs into my playlis...
  • Matchafloat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Data saver.... fixed or not?!?

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone XsOperating SystemiOS 13.2 My Question or Issue Ive searched and searched but all answer are conflicts or fixes for some and problems for others.... I'm lost and getting **bleep**'d!!!How do you turn data saver o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country UK Device iPhone Xs Operating System iOS 13.2   My Question or Issue   Ive searched and searched but all answer are conflicts or fixes for some and prob...
  • P5ymon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS/iPadOS 13.2 are released to compatible devices

Hey everyone, iOS/iPadOS 13.2 arrived yesterday with plenty of new features like Deep Fusion for iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max and new emojis. Go ahead and update your devices now

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hey everyone,   iOS/iPadOS 13.2 arrived yesterday with plenty of new features like Deep Fusion for iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max and new emojis.   Go ahead and update your devices now 🙂
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution PC Local Files not Syncing to iPhone

I've got premium, and have used a tower desktop and laptop to upload local files to my Spotify. Apps on my PCs and iPhone are up to date. My iPhone refuses to download the local files I assign to any playlist on my PC. These are the things I've tried...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got premium, and have used a tower desktop and laptop to upload local files to my Spotify. Apps on my PCs and iPhone are up to date. My iPhone refuses to download the local files I assign to any...
  • H4kt
  • Regular
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Change queue order iOS app

There used to be the ability to change the order of songs in the queue (both manually queues up and 'playing next'), but recently (I don't keep track of version numbers) it's disappeared which to me seems like a backwards step?Yes it was very buggy a...

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be the ability to change the order of songs in the queue (both manually queues up and 'playing next'), but recently (I don't keep track of version numbers) it's disappeared which to me ...
  • Loxer
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes