Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium features on iOS

Premium features on iOS

If you've got a question about syncing your music offline, we have a couple FAQs here: 

Listen offline

1. With an active Internet connection, select a playlist.
  2. Tap Available Offline to ON at the top of the playlist.
  3. A green arrow will appear next to the playlist when it’s available.
  4. Turn on Offline Mode in Settings > Playback and tapping the switch at the top.

How do I remove my offline devices?

1. Log into your account on our website.
  2. Click Offline Devices at the top.
  3. Click REMOVE to reset an individual device or REMOVE ALL DEVICES to reset all offline devices on your account.

Why does Spotify sometimes top syncing offline playlists?

If tracks or playlists aren't fully syncing, check:

• The device is not in sleep mode.
  • There is enough free space to sync the songs (we recommend 1GB or more).
  • The device has an active Internet connection.
  • You haven't reached the limit of 3,333 songs per device.

Can I listen offline on more than one device?

Yes. You can save playlists for offline use on up to 3 devices. For example, you could use offline mode on your computer, tablet, and mobile phone at the same time. If you attempt to use offline mode on more than three devices, the oldest registered device won't work offline.

How many tracks can I sync to my device?

With a Spotify Premium subscription, you can sync for offline use 3,333 tracks from the Spotify catalogue on each device (phone, tablet, computer, etc.). If you're syncing your local files, there is no limit.

Have another question? Post it here and a member of the Community can help!

5 Replies

I read that the number could also be lower than 3333. E.G. i have only around 2300 spotify songs and new ones are not synced.

Peter

Using Spotify on Thinkpad Yoga, Iphone 6Plus, Ipad Mini 2, Playstation 3 & 4

I've got a queation about synching local files to my offline playlist.

I bought a new phone today, and none of my imported local files sync to my offline playlist. This was never a problem on my old phone. 

Any idea how I can fix this?

Hey @PeterMuc how much free space do you have on your device? Is at least 1GB?

Hi @degroot12 have you already checked this FAQ on syncing local files? Which device/ operating system are you using? 

I use an Iphone 6+ with 128GB. I have around 50GB free.

Peter

Using Spotify on Thinkpad Yoga, Iphone 6Plus, Ipad Mini 2, Playstation 3 & 4

So finally spotify updated the app for iPhone 6/plus. But can someone tell me how the h*** i can save one album offline without creating a playlist. As i can see there is no way to do this since they removed the album separators in artist (why they removed it still is a mystery). If i have saved lets say three albums by that artist all the albums will be listet as one continous list and if i press the save offline it will save all three albums offline, but when i want to save one album offline there is no way to do this. Before when it had the album separators you could just press on that album and wold have the option to save only that album offline. its just silly removing that feature.

Suggested posts