Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription not activating

Solved!

Premium subscription not activating

I set up with the 48 hour trial, downloaded music to a playlist and everything was fine. Then the trial ran out so I decided to go premium, the only way to go premium was another trial but this time 30 days with a recurring payment each month which was fine, however it's saying on my IPhone spotify app that I need to sign up to premium before I can play music, I checked on my online account and it says I have an active premium subscription yet it's not letting me play music... I then downloaded the app for my laptop and tried to sync my device however it's not appearing even though I've done everything the trouble shooter said... Tempted to go back to iTunes any help would be great cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. I just had the same problem and I was freaking out. But I found a sloution just before destroying my equipment. You have to re-install Spotify to all your devices. And when you remove the App from your iPhone, remember to turn it off and on again BEFORE installing Spotify again. Worked for me finally.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Exactly what I've just done and its working, thanks anyway though definitely the correct answer. Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. I just had the same problem and I was freaking out. But I found a sloution just before destroying my equipment. You have to re-install Spotify to all your devices. And when you remove the App from your iPhone, remember to turn it off and on again BEFORE installing Spotify again. Worked for me finally.

Marked as solution

Exactly what I've just done and its working, thanks anyway though definitely the correct answer. Thanks!

Suggested posts