Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Solved!

Premium

I bought itunes card and i want spotify premium but i saw in my email that i can have for 3 months premium for only $29 pesos, How can I use my itunes money with that promotion?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

There is no way to use iTunes money with the promotion.

If you want to use the promotion, you will need to click the link in the email to sign up for premium with a credit card on the Spotify website.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Hey there @VivianaRmz, welcome to the community!

Spotify Premium can be purchased through the app on iOS, although the price will be slightly higher due to Apple taking a percentage of the payment. You will be able to change your payment method to your preferred choice when processing the in-app purchase.

My mistake, @MattSuda is correct. I didn't know it was a promotion, I thought 29 pesos was the normal amount for 3 months. I should have looked at the prices of Spotify Premium in Mexico before I posted.

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

Marked as solution

There is no way to use iTunes money with the promotion.

If you want to use the promotion, you will need to click the link in the email to sign up for premium with a credit card on the Spotify website.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts