Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Playlist

Problem with Playlist

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Macbook Pro (mid 2014) 

iPhone XS

Operating System

macOS 10.14.6

iOS 12.4.1

I just got Spotify Premium yesterday. I created a new playlist on my macbook but it doesnt synchronize with the spotify on my iPhone. And now nothing works anymore. I can play songs but all of my playlists disappeared on both devices. I only see three points on my iphone which are trying to load. 

IMG_1352.png
9 Replies

Hey @JimmyHurricane, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? Just follow these steps.

Hope it helps 🙂

Hey,

I already did it on both devices but it still doesnt work 😞

Hey @JimmyHurricane,

Could you try with a different connection?

I noticed you have an E connection, which like not having a connection at all in my experience.

Thanks 🙂

Hey I also tried it with Wifi and Otter Connection but it still doesnt work. 

IMG_1370.png

Hey @JimmyHurricane,

Could try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account?

Also, could you try signing in to another iPhone to see if the same issue appears?

Thanks 🙂

I tried that too. But when I was about to signing in to the iPhone of my girlfriend it suddenly worked again and I dont know why. 

I didnt touch the app for two oder three days. But thank you for your support ! 

Hi, I'm having the same issue on my phone (iPhone 7+, iOS 12.4.1) and despite deleting and reinstalling Spotify multiple times, logging in and out, logging out of all devices and removing all offline devices this is still happening.  I tried logging in with another account and it worked, it's just my account that is having this issue.  My songs also are not downloading on my phone.  There are no issues on my MacBook aside from the fact that it didn't sync playlists with my phone back when it worked, right now it's just my phone.  There is also an error when I go to my settings and try to view my profile, though that isn't as much of an issue as the playlist thing.  Help would be appreciated.

IMG_1400.PNG
IMG_1401.PNG
IMG_1402.jpg

I think that it was a spotify server problem because I didnt do except for waiting.

For what it's worth, I've done all of the steps above and still nothing...just the "pulsating dots" for hours and hours. Everything else works, just cannot create or sync playlists on this one device (IPhone 8, 12.4.1). 

Suggested posts