Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems canceling subscription

Solved!

Problems canceling subscription

I signed up for a 6-month free trial through Sprint on 11/24/14.

The trial ended on 4/24/15. Instead of canceling it, I decided to just pay the monthly fee of 10 dollars to keep it. On 5/4/15, I decided to cancel the subscription. Because I signed up through Sprint, I couldn't cancel it online and had to call Sprint to have it cancelled. That worked fine except for one thing.

In Spotify's Help section about canceling premium subscriptions, it states that after canceling a subscription, "Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service. " Instead of that happening, my account immediately reverted to free even though I had already payed for it that month and it technically should have ended on 5/24/15, almost 3 weeks later.

Am I missing something?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The whole subscription thing seems to have blown up lately for some users for no particular reason. 😛

I've escalated this to the staff, someone should get back to you shortly.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

The whole subscription thing seems to have blown up lately for some users for no particular reason. 😛

I've escalated this to the staff, someone should get back to you shortly.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Oh, okay. Thank you so much Smiley Very Happy!

Hey @Polkaspot,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry about the late reply. We can see that you've already contacted our Support team via email.

As your Spotify subscription was setup through Sprint, they're managing your subscription rather than Spotify. Please get in touch with them directly if you still need assistance. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks!

Suggested posts