Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Purchased a new phone, logged on to Spotify, and entire playlist is missing

Purchased a new phone, logged on to Spotify, and entire playlist is missing

I recently purchased a new iPhone and I noticed that after I had completed restoring my backup, Spotify was there but all the songs I had saved into my library were not. The weird thing is that all of the songs of my library are still on my laptop's Spotify. 

So far I had tried deleting and readding the app on my phone, logging out and logging back in, and even changing my email address. However, none of these steps have made the songs in my library reappear on my phone. At this point I am unsure of what to do and any help would be appreciated!

4 Replies

Hey there!

That's not cool.

First, make sure that you've reinstalled the app following these steps.

If that doesn't help, send over a screenshot of what you see under you Songs on your phone.

We'll see what we can suggest. 

Thank you for helping out, Steph! As mentioned in my original post, I have already tried deleting and reinstalling the app without any success. Did it again after you replied but still no luck. This is what is showing on my songs.

IMG_0060.PNG

No worries, we're here to help.

Hmm. Besides your Songs, is any other music missing when you use to app on your iPhone?

Keep us posted.

I'm now realizing that I'm missing playlists as well. The playlists that are currently showing on Spotify are ones I deleted months ago so I'm not sure why they reappeared.

Suggested posts