Premium

Country

Canada

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 12

My Question or Issue

Over the last few months, I have had a consistent issue with my queue not loading the last song that is added to the queue. It makes editing the queue very difficult and frustrating. I have attempted uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but to no avail.  This is an issue that has been occurring since approximately January 2019, and I’ve seen it was posted in November 2018 as an issue with other subscribers. Disappointed that this has not been addressed in updates thus far. 

6E8BA73A-FEEA-43E6-B3B4-1B7603F89EAC.png
6 Replies

Hey @dunlopkk7.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and apologies for the late reply!

We noticed from the screenshot that you sent us that you have Repeat enabled. Could you try toggling it off and seeing if the next song appears in your queue under Next In Queue?

We'll be looking out for your reply 😉

unfortunately it does not

8180F594-95D5-42B9-B8C1-89E88CFFA00B.png

I have the exact same problem for at least a year now. It is sad to see that this post was made in May and it still hasn't been fixed in December. Are there any updates on this matter?

This is still happening to me and it is driving me up the wall. I also can’t drag and drop songs in the queue properly, it glitches out every time I try to place a song in the last position in the queue.

Please sort this out!

I am having this same problem as well in the iOS app.

I searched @ SpotifyCares on Twitter and it looks like other users are having the same problem. It is being investigated, so hopefully this will be fixed in a future app update.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

plan: premium

device: iphone 11

system: 16.1.2

something similar also happens to me. when im listening to spotify offline, the moment my phone connects to the wifi, my playlist starts again. its really frustrating 

Suggested posts