Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't work on iOS 10 but still works on iOS 9?

I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems in using Spotify on the iPad 4 for myself. So imagi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using Spotify on my old iPad 2 on iOS 9 (the latest it will update to) with no problems for years. I recently upgraded my Father's iPad 4th gen to an 8th gen so didn't imagine any problems ...
  • DoloresDR
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • iOS 10
    old
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution How to "repeat only one song" in my saved playlist?

I want to repeat playing "only one" song when I use my iPhone 12 and playing via airplay mode. I just can't find a place to do the setting. The workaround is to add only the song I want to repeat into a new playlist, but I think it's really dumb. And...

• I want to repeat playing "only one" song when I use my iPhone 12 and playing via airplay mode. I just can't find a place to do the setting. The workaround is to add only the song I want to repeat int...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution IOS not showing list of songs in album

It has not happened before but today I am facing this on my IOS that when I open an album there would be the length of the album and how many songs are in it but it won't show any songs.I have tried closing and opening the app, then changing between ...

• Casual Listener
  • It has not happened before but today I am facing this on my IOS that when I open an album there would be the length of the album and how many songs are in it but it won't show any songs. I have trie...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album
    Album Art and Tracklist
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Car Bluetooth skip tracks wakes iphone

Why when my car picks up on bluetooth and i skii a track on spotify with my steering wheel i get the iphone waking wvery time? I dont revall this ever doing this before! Can this be solved to avoid it happening at all??

• Casual Listener
  • Why when my car picks up on bluetooth and i skii a track on spotify with my steering wheel i get the iphone waking wvery time? I dont revall this ever doing this before! Can this be solved to avoid i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My liked songs aren’t playing in the order I want them too anymore.

I’m a premium user and I keep my liked songs in the generic newest to oldest added order and now they’ve been playing in shuffle even when I don’t select it. Help?

• Casual Listener
  • I’m a premium user and I keep my liked songs in the generic newest to oldest added order and now they’ve been playing in shuffle even when I don’t select it. Help?
  • Giana22
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Goes Into Radio Mode After FaceTime or Phone Call

Hi, sometimes after I hang up a FaceTime or phone call that I answered while I was listening to music, then go back to play my music, the current song stops and Spotify continues the playlist I was listening to in radio mode. Is there any reason this...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, sometimes after I hang up a FaceTime or phone call that I answered while I was listening to music, then go back to play my music, the current song stops and Spotify continues the playlist I was l...
  • martinweiss
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can't I select individual songs in my own playlist?

I cannot select individual songs in my own playlist after I enhance it (I press the song, it does not respond). If I turn enhance off, it works. Worked in the past and stopped working once I got an iPhone 12.

• Casual Listener
  • I cannot select individual songs in my own playlist after I enhance it (I press the song, it does not respond). If I turn enhance off, it works. Worked in the past and stopped working once I got an i...
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why does my playback stop when I connect/disconnect from wireless charger?

I have iPhone 13 pro max and every time I place my phone on wireless charger to charge, my music briefly pauses and then continues. When I go to remove my phone, it pauses again and then resumes in 1 second.

• I have iPhone 13 pro max and every time I place my phone on wireless charger to charge, my music briefly pauses and then continues. When I go to remove my phone, it pauses again and then resumes in 1...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playing music offline on Apple Watch

PlanPremiumCountryUnited KingdomDeviceiPhone 13 pro maxApple Watch series 5Operating SystemiOS 15watch OS 8 My Question or IssueI’m able to download my playlists to my Apple watch no problem. The green tick appears. But when I’m disconnected from my ...

• Spotify Legend
  •     Plan Premium Country United Kingdom Device iPhone 13 pro max Apple Watch series 5 Operating System iOS 15 watch OS 8   My Question or Issue I’m able to download my pl...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop automatically switch from Bluetooth to usb

iOS 15.4iPhone 11 Pro MaxSpotify version 8.7.21.1728When in my vehicle, and I am connected via Bluetooth, and I have my phone charging with usb….how to I stop Spotify from switching to usb, every time I set phone down and giggle cord…is there a way t...

• iOS 15.4 iPhone 11 Pro Max Spotify version 8.7.21.1728 When in my vehicle, and I am connected via Bluetooth, and I have my phone charging with usb….how to I stop Spotify from switching to usb, eve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify randomly stops playing titles in an downloaded album

I tried removing and then again download the entire album, I have cleared all data & cache, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the App, restarted my phone... still every now and then Spotify just stops playing audio book tracks. The track / chapter i...

• Visitor
  • I tried removing and then again download the entire album, I have cleared all data & cache, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the App, restarted my phone... still every now and then Spotify just...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How do I add my Alexa speakers to the speaker options on the Spotify app?

I log into the Spotify App, play song, select "Devices Available" or "Connect to a Device" and don’t see my Alexa devices. How can I add them to this list to choose from in the app? I am not interested in voice commands.

• Visitor
  • I log into the Spotify App, play song, select "Devices Available" or "Connect to a Device" and don’t see my Alexa devices. How can I add them to this list to choose from in the app? I am not interest...
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect devices don't show up reliably in iOS App

Hi girls and guys,I keep on having problems with Spotify connect devices not showing up reliably on my iOS devices. Some speakers don't show up at all under iOS, some show up sporadically.I tested this with 4 iOS devices all on the latest iOS and Spo...

• Roadie
  • Hi girls and guys, I keep on having problems with Spotify connect devices not showing up reliably on my iOS devices. Some speakers don't show up at all under iOS, some show up sporadically. I t...
  • Frenchie5
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Música curtida não tá tocando

PlanoPremium FamiliarCountryBrazilDeviceiPhone SEOperating SystemiOS 13.2.3 My Question or IssueA música Morph (Twenty One Pilots) não toca no meu celular quando eu acesso pelas músicas curtidas (não sei se em playlist tocaria) já faz uns 3 meses, ma...

• Plano Premium Familiar Country Brazil Device iPhone SE Operating System iOS 13.2.3   My Question or Issue A música Morph (Twenty One Pilots) não toca no meu celular quando eu acesso pe...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My music keeps slowing down randomly? How to fix this?

When listening to music, it will randomly slow down for a few seconds, it sounds like it is in a time warp. I can go back and rewind the song and it plays back normally. I have restarted my device and deleted and reinstalled the Spoitfy app, but it i...

• Visitor
  • When listening to music, it will randomly slow down for a few seconds, it sounds like it is in a time warp. I can go back and rewind the song and it plays back normally. I have restarted my device an...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why don't I have the lyric feature?

I have my app updated and have checked multiple songs.

• Visitor
  • I have my app updated and have checked multiple songs.
  • MateusM
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes