Free/Premium

Country

Norway

Device

iPhone XR

Operating System

iOS 13.1.2

My Question or Issue

The queue in the iOS version does not work correctly. When I swipe left to right / add to queue from ... menu it says that the song is added to the queue. That is not working. Maybe one song get listed, maybe I have to try 3-4 times before it happens. Today it made the song repeat itself 3 times even tho it was listed 1 time in the queue. Also it stopped a song after a while to play the song in the queue automatically. This has been a problem for me for some weeks now. I´ve tried deleting the app, restarting the phone, logging out and in, updating the app to newer version as soon as they are available, nothing has worked. 

Please fix the queue. Also it has been so much more confusing finding and understanding the queue list than it was before. 

3 Replies

Hi @tranite

Thanks for coming to the community with your query. You could try reaching out to the SpotifyCares teams on Facebook and/or Twitter, they'd be more than happy to help!

Have a great day!

A

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest using the latest official version of iOS, which is iOS 13.1.1. iOS 13.1.2 is a Beta release.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I´ve tried those steps, did not work. I´ve contacted Spotify on Facebook and they found some problems.

Also, iOS 13.1.2 is the latest stable release.

Suggested posts