Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

iPhone XS Max

Operating System

iOS 13.4

My Question or Issue

When listening to a playlist or album, or the liked feed, a random song starts playing out of nowhere, in the middle of my songs. Not between them, or when they end (play similar is turned off), but starting in the middle of a song. These random songs are unknown to me, I don't like them and never heard them. It started a week or so ago, and used to do appear once a day, now it started doing it 3-4 times a day.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Phoenixmannn,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way.

For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Phoenixmannn,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community.

If you've come across music unexpectedly played with your Spotify, it'd be good to make sure no one is accessing your account in an unauthorized way.

For this purpose, it'd be great to bookmark and follow the steps in this support page article as well as this one since they feature some essential info regarding how to keep the safety of your account up-to-date.

Hope you'll find this useful. We'll keep an eye on your reply in case there's anything else we can help with!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts