Plan

Premium

Country

Device

iPhone 12

Operating System

iOS 15.2

My Question or Issue

I went to Spotify this morning and one of my new playlists I made is completely gone and I didn’t deleted it at all, is there any way I can get it back without having to re make it completely?

3 Replies

Hey @Lacey51234,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

If you follow the steps here (Recover deleted playlists), everything should be fine 🙂 

Hope you'll find this helpful. Cheers!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

This also happened to me. Overnight last night, whilst I was asleep, about 80 of my playlists were deleted. A random selection dating back to when I first became a member with spotify ~ a decade ago. 

I have been able to recover the playlists using the suggestion above, HOWEVER, all liked songs over the past ~9 months have not been recovered. My liekd playlist only has music from at least half a year ago. When I hear a song I like I hit the heart button so my Liked Songs Playlist is my go-to listening most days. I've lost months of songs ... can someone help?

Hey there,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

We'd suggest that you reach out to the folks over at Customer Support as they might be able to help out with this. We can't make any related actions here in the Community, however, they have the necessary tools to take a closer look at your account and maybe recover the songs, if they're still stored in the database.

On another note, to prevent this from happening in the future, there are many measures you can take to protect your account, such as resetting your password every few months, and not using passwords you have used on other sites. There is also a great guide here with some more measures on protecting your account. 

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts