Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Beta testing Spotify

Re: Beta testing Spotify

2014.11.07 Applications for the Spotify for iOS beta are now open

For more info and to apply look to your right and find the header called "Beta test Spotify for iOS".

This is a copy of this original post.
Community Ergo Sum
127 Replies

Don't post here " I would love ____" instead, make a request and hope for the best.

@Carina wrote:

Hey @T0ma_94 and welcome to the community!

Please use this form to apply for the beta testing. It can also be found on top of the main page of the community (if you click the link there, some fields will be filled out automatically according to your settings in the forum).

Thanks 🙂

Today the beta expired, I can't use on my iOS device

Download the regular app through the app store, it overwrites the beta. All settings should persist. It would've been 'nice' of Spotify to alert us that this was going to happen and how to fix it.

A new beta should be coming soon.

Sorry for the trouble!

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Actually you don't need to unsubscribe from the beta: you can just install Spotify from the App Store, and it will replace the (expired) beta version. It's a bit confusing that the beta app just silently quits when expired, but I guess that's something Apple should fix with TestFlight.

Latest beta dosn't work for me, it crashes immediately upon opening. Tried deleting it and reinstalling and it does the same thing.

iPhone 5S on the latest iOS.

@Blankboythe newest beta should work now. this issue is now fixed.. does it work for you now? 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

I made the mistake and unsubscribed from the beta in TestFlight when the last one expired - how do I get a new invitation so I can resubscribe?  I tried my old on and it says invaild.  Thanks for the help!  

I would too love to be considered!

Hello,

I don't really know if this is the right place to write my issue but when I tried e-mail help solution unfortunately nobody wanted to give me straight answer.

I used to use Spotify for a while and I loved it but now I was logged out and every time I'm trying to log in with facebook it says that I can use spotify abroad for maximum 2 weeks. I tried to change region but still doesn't work. What is more I can't really create new account using facebook either registering normally - I got error "There was unknown error. Pleaase try again little bit later" - and same thing I'm having since 2 days.

I don't know if I used beta version but the only things I see in appstore are spotify and spotify music for iOS6. 

Can somebody help me ?

When signing up it asks to copy and paste a link to your profile.  Where on your profile should this link be copied?

Just signed before myself as well, and hope to become a beta tester. As a totally blind user of Spotify I think it is necessary to test for accessibility features.

It meant copy and paste the link 'of' your profile. You need to open your profile and then copy the url of that webpage into the form.

Has the Beta test ended?

I can no longer find the app in the Testflight app on my iPhone.

Nope, still running for me. I've just downloaded the latest v3.1.0 beta which includes 1password integration (cool!). Did you switch phones, perhaps?

can i get a link to the beta as well, since the fix to the bmw connected issue will be released on november 2017?

Nope, I havent switched phones.

I have the 3.0.1.5 beta installed currently, is this the latest release?

Anyone else having problems with iOS beta?

IMG_8856.PNGIMG_8857.PNG

Suggested posts