Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Beta testing Spotify

Re: Beta testing Spotify

2014.11.07 Applications for the Spotify for iOS beta are now open

For more info and to apply look to your right and find the header called "Beta test Spotify for iOS".

This is a copy of this original post.
Community Ergo Sum
127 Replies

Hey @T0ma_94 and welcome to the community!

Please use this form to apply for the beta testing. It can also be found on top of the main page of the community (if you click the link there, some fields will be filled out automatically according to your settings in the forum).

Done thanks! Hope to became tester, i am already a official beta tester of many apps! 😄

I also would like to become a beta tester of this amazing app, can't live without it 😉

Hiii would like to become a beta tester of spotify. Its unbeliveble:)

Would love to be a beta tester for Spotify Beta!

Would be nice! 🙂

Cool, received my TestFlight invite email today, beta version of v2.0 loaded up and ready to go! Will there be a separate forum opened up for discussion on the iOS beta?

I'm guessing it's just v1.9 repackaged as v2.0, but I hope to god that annoying album art bug for offline-saved songs is fixed in the next build 😜

OMG i just recieved the E-mail also 🙂

I don't know who decided this but spotify i love you 😄

Question: is this beta testing for lifetime or just for the next few months?

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

If i helped you don't forget to leave a "Kudo" or "Accept as Solution".

( Twitter // Spotify )

What is a Spotify Rock Star and how do i become one?

Im not a Spotify Employee.

is the album art bugs fixed in 2.0?

Hope to became tester of Spotify , i am already a official beta tester of Reddble ! 🙂 

@CodeEvo we can't talk about it because it is restricted to talk what will be included in the next updates. 😉

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

Alright Sure , i was curious 😛 Anyways even i applied for beta testing hopefully will get in.

Good luck! 🙂

Kind regards,

Max aka. Amarro

( Twitter // Spotify )

It said in the invite form or on the forum that I needed iOS 7.1 or higher, but on the apple website it says I need iOS 8, is there a way around this since I'm on iOS 7 at the moment. 

I mean is there a way around from updating to iOS 8?

The beta programme uses TestFlight which requires iOS 8, so you'll need to update.

Hi,

I signed up and would love to test. I use spotify on average of 2 hours a day usually more and running iOS8.1. 

Thanks

It would be great if we were told where to leave our feedback...

There is so much wrong with V 2.0 that I would like to let the Dev Team know what problems I am having and what needs fixing. Otherwise: What good is a beta test?!

Suggested posts