Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New iPhone Feature: Spotify Lock Screen widget

Now you can open Spotify on your iPhone even faster with the new Lock Screen widget! After you add the new Spotify widget to your Lock Screen, tapping on it will quickly open the Spotify app. So whether you're busy on the go, in the car, or at home, ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Community Legend
  • Camila73
  • Visitor
  • 125 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 125 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 6 Connect -> Blank Screen

I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile). When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on the iPhone 6, the iPhone 6 screen goes blank and I lose con...

• Casual Listener
  • I have Spotify installed on an iPhone 3GS (part of an entertainment center) and my iPhone 6 (my daily-use mobile).  When I have the app running on both and select the iPhone 3GS in Connect on th...
  • Tobiasnk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I sync songs for use in Offline mode using data?

Hi all! I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection. I want to sync my songs for availability offline, but if doing so would take less than 400 years, I would...

• Hi all!    I'm living in Malawi, and therefore have very little access to WiFi - and the WiFi I do have access to is extremely slow/bad connection.   I want to sync my songs f...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Songs not syncing offline!

Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. I'm pretty sure I haven't hit the 3,333 song limit, bu...

• Recently, my playlists have stopped syncing offline when I click available offline on my iPhone. I have premium, and have 4gb of storage availible on my iPhone 5c, with the latest version of iOS. &n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Prime streaming is MUCH better than Spotify extreme.

Im a preminum member and used to enjoy Spotify's extreme streaming music quality. Lately I compared it to Amazon Prime's streaming and foind it to be MUCH better than Spotify extreme. I'd play the same song on both and for Spotify I have to turn up t...

• Casual Listener
  • Im a preminum member and used to enjoy Spotify's extreme streaming music quality. Lately I compared it to Amazon Prime's streaming and foind it to be  MUCH better than Spotify extreme. I'd ...
  • Coach_Nat
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

App takes very long to start (iPhone 5 / iOS 8.4.1)

Hi! For the last few Spotify versions the app launch time has been very bad. On a cold start (app not already running in the background) it roughly takes around 15 seconds until the app exists the start up screen. I'm on a iPhone 5 with the latest iO...

• Hi!   For the last few Spotify versions the app launch time has been very bad.   On a cold start (app not already running in the background) it roughly takes around 15 seconds unti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't add local files to another playlist

So I have a playlist of songs which are local to my device which are not on spotify. I want to add a song from this playlist to my 'Starred' playlist or another and I get this message: "Could not load tracks. These tracks are currently unavailable. P...

• Music Fan
  • So I have a playlist of songs which are local to my device which are not on spotify. I want to add a song from this playlist to my 'Starred' playlist or another and I get this message: "Could not loa...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! V2.5.0 Bug - Adding local files to playlist in app

This is a problem that just started happening since I updated to version 2.5.0, and relates to local files. In app, when you have a local file selected and press "Add to Playlist", you cannot actually add it to any playlist. When you attempt to add a...

• Regular
  • This is a problem that just started happening since I updated to version 2.5.0, and relates to local files. In app, when you have a local file selected and press "Add to Playlist", you cannot actua...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Privacy Settings in iOS?

How do I make sure that Spotify does not have permission to go through my pictures and contacts? I tried emailing Spotify's privacy questions account for this, but just got back a cut-and-paste response about how sharing my photos with them is good f...

•   How do I make sure that Spotify does not have permission to go through my pictures and contacts?   I tried emailing Spotify's privacy questions account for this, but just got back a cu...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone restarted when opening spotfy 3.9.0

After updating spotfy to version 3.9.0 my iPhone (5s) with iOS (8.4.1) restarts when opening the application.

• After updating spotfy to version 3.9.0 my iPhone (5s) with iOS (8.4.1) restarts when opening the application.
  • opeyre
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Crash
    ios 8.4.1
    spotfy 3.9.0
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify premium subscription

I paid P129.00 for the spotify premium and still my subscription is free. I paid it via BDO online banking. How can i get my spotify premium activated? I tried logging in and out but still subscription is free.

• Casual Listener
  • I paid P129.00 for the spotify premium and still my subscription is free. I paid it via BDO online banking. How can i get my spotify premium activated? I tried logging in and out but still subscripti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium family account . 1 other person on it. Her spotify keeps disappearing off her iphon

She can not re access spotify. What email foes she use? Today she tried resetting password but no emails have come. Why does her spotify keep disappearing and how does dhe log back on?please help!

• Casual Listener
  • She can not re access spotify. What email foes she use? Today she tried resetting password but no emails have come. Why does her spotify keep disappearing and how does dhe log back on?please help!
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Activity feed showing just one friend???

On the ios app (ios 7), the activity tab shows the activity of just one of the people I follow - it isn't even a good friend! It's really weird. I've deleted & reinstall the app but same thing happening. Just this one guy. On the desktop version the ...

• Regular
  • On the ios app (ios 7), the activity tab shows the activity of just one of the people I follow - it isn't even a good friend! It's really weird. I've deleted & reinstall the app but same thing ha...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • activity feed
    IOS 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Sinc desktop and phone?

I'm new to this Can you sinc your desktop playlists and phone together?

• I'm new to this 🙂   Can you sinc your desktop playlists and phone together?  
  • ToolboxT
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All my music is gone and I've been taken off premium

I've tried **bleep**ing everything to fix this, I went to log into my spotify because it logged me out for some reason and everything is gone. All my of music I had way over 3000 songs and 100's of playlists and my **bleep**ing premium has gone to fr...

• Casual Listener
  • I've tried **bleep**ing everything to fix this, I went to log into my spotify because it logged me out for some reason and everything is gone. All my of music I had way over 3000 songs and 100's of p...
  • Caitlynsowry
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

College not found for student discount

I go to Laredo community college and it does not recognize it why?The red box highlights the school that it is not found

• Casual Listener
  • I go to Laredo community college and it does not recognize it why? The red box highlights the school that it is not found
  • raulaguilar711
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why have have my starred songs suddenly been placed in order of old to new starred songs, pls help

All my starred songs have now been placed in reverse order of my old starred songs to new, why has this happend, pls help me change it back

• All my starred songs have now been placed in reverse order of my old starred songs to new, why has this happend, pls help me change it back
  • StreetConfiture
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot sync local files - iPhone 6.1 - Mac

I've been trying to figure out how to sync my local files from my Mac to my iPhone for a week now to no avail. I'm connected wirelessly and it shows my device, it pulls up all of my playlists and every song in those playlists are local files. When I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to figure out how to sync my local files from my Mac to my iPhone for a week now to no avail. I'm connected wirelessly and it shows my device, it pulls up all of my playlists and eve...
  • Cdffgtr
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to unlink my Ipad Spotify app and Tumblr. How?

Hi. I once linked my tumblr account to my Spotify. When I click share a music, I can click on and off the tumblr sign, so it means spotify stored my tumblr logins somewhere. I want to clear it, I want spotify forget all about about my tumblr account....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I once linked my tumblr account to my Spotify. When I click share a music, I can click on and off the tumblr sign, so it means spotify stored my tumblr logins somewhere. I want to clear it, I wan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Other] Save 1.5GB mobile data per month !

I use Spotify on my iOS device at home over the weekend to discover new music and playlists which I download for offline use.During the week I use Spotify on my iOS device in my car to listen to this music. However, I am thinking to switch to another...

• Music Fan
  • I use Spotify on my iOS device at home over the weekend to discover new music and playlists which I download for offline use. During the week I use Spotify on my iOS device in my car to listen to th...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes