Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

iPhone 6 - local files from Desktop

I have songs that are on my comp (desktop) on this path....C:\\my_albumI went into spotiy preference and set local files to on with this path C:\\my_albumthen I go to my spotify desktop app local files and select all of these files (8 songs) and add ...

• I have songs that are on my comp (desktop) on this path....C:\\my_album I went into spotiy preference and set local files to on with this path C:\\my_album then I go to my spotify desktop app local...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on latest update

The latest update on IPhone 6Plus is version 4.6.0 and was uploaded today 17 December 2015 and there is NO SOUND. Any news or advice (I've checked speaker, restarted, uploaded new version and problem persists).

• The latest update on IPhone 6Plus is version 4.6.0 and was uploaded today 17 December 2015 and there is NO SOUND.   Any news or advice (I've checked speaker, restarted, uploaded new version an...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Pricing

Hello,I was trying to get Spotify Premium, but at the site says:R$ 1,99 for 3 months, and then later, R$ 14,90.But when I was about to finish, the billet charged R$14,90.How can get the Premium at promotional value?Thanks

• Hello, I was trying to get Spotify Premium, but at the site says: R$ 1,99 for 3 months, and then later, R$ 14,90. But when I was about to finish, the billet charged R$14,90. How can get the P...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Why did Spotify Now change? And can I revert it?

Hi, last week (or was it the week before?) Spotify Now changed on my iPhone (running IOS 9.2 with Spotify 4.6.0.1466). Before that I had a drop-down menu to choose the time of day (morning, evening, late night, and so on). Now there is just a list of...

• Hi,   last week (or was it the week before?) Spotify Now changed on my iPhone (running IOS 9.2 with Spotify 4.6.0.1466). Before that I had a drop-down menu to choose the time of day (morning, ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iphone
    NOW
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Feedback and issues on IOS app

I would like to see the following in the IOS app.a) Add feedback button so we can post to support from within the app, It took me 20 mins NOT to find a feedback form in the appb) Add button to go off-line on the main screen - as I move around alot, I...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to see the following in the IOS app. a) Add feedback button so we can post to support from within the app, It took me 20 mins NOT to find a feedback form in the app b) Add button ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Store updates should always have release notes

Hi, what's this new route you're moving towards?There's an update for Spotify in the App Store but not a single release note? If this is not made mandatory by Apple then it should be mandatory for every respectable developer to provide release notes ...

• Composer
  • Hi,   what's this new route you're moving towards? There's an update for Spotify in the App Store but not a single release note?   If this is not made mandatory by Apple then it should...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Where is the play queue on I pad

How do I see what is in my play queue on my I pad?

• Casual Listener
  • How do I see what is in my play queue on my I pad?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Running Not Working

Hello! I am wondering where the Running app went? I use it daily for my runs and I went to use it yesterday (12/18) and it was not there. And the font was very big on the navigation tab. Please tell me you didn't get rid of it. It's the only reason I...

• Hello!   I am wondering where the Running app went? I use it daily for my runs and I went to use it yesterday (12/18) and it was not there. And the font was very big on the navigation tab.&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify using Mobile Data Despite Not Being Allowed to?

So I've suspected this has been going on for a while and it has just happened happened now again, but visibly so:Spotify is forbidden by my iOS's system settings to use mobile data since it is obviously very data-intensive. Now I suspect that it does...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've suspected this has been going on for a while and it has just happened happened now again, but visibly so: Spotify is forbidden by my iOS's system settings to use mobile data since it is...
  • balthasars
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Avail $0.99 in iTunes

In iTunes, when i subscride in spotify to avail the $0.99 for 3 months but when I click get premium in the app, they want to pay for $12.99 subscription in premium monthly. How can i avail $0.99 for 3 months using iTunes to pay for the fee?

• Casual Listener
  • In iTunes, when i subscride in spotify to avail the $0.99 for 3 months but when I click get premium in the app, they want to pay for $12.99 subscription in premium monthly. How can i avail $0.99 for ...
  • Irving_salillas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

music from itunes music app?

can I access the music in my music library from itunes that I have downloaded to my phone through the spotify app?

• can I access the music in my music library from itunes that I have downloaded to my phone through the spotify app? 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to use Air Play on Windows 10

Spotify help instructions on how to switch to Air Play on a Windows computer show I key that does not exist. See attached image. HELP? Sure would be nice to be able to use my Sporify account on my home theater system!

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify help instructions on how to switch to Air Play on a Windows computer show I key that does not exist.  See attached image. HELP?  Sure would be nice to be able to use my Sporify acco...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix mates site [iOS]

Hi, I've tried all the day on Mix-mates Spotify site - from browser Safari and Chrome. I can choose two artists but the answer is still the same: "Sorry they're not on Mix-Mates. Try again"All several time tried, changing artists (famous like Madonna...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I've tried all the day on Mix-mates Spotify site - from browser Safari and Chrome. I can choose two artists but the answer is still the same: "Sorry they're not on Mix-Mates. Try again" All seve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    mix
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Sync on iOS

Hi everyone, I've searched the forum for days, and tried a lot of things, without success. I have the following situation, and no solution so far:- Two laptops (both Macs), two phones (one iPhone 6s, one Android), all with Spotify premium (on two acc...

• Hi everyone,   I've searched the forum for days, and tried a lot of things, without success. I have the following situation, and no solution so far: - Two laptops (both Macs), two phones (one...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to play songs offline with Facebook log in on Apple iPad

Is it possible to listen to songs offline if I log in with Facebook. I have a premium account with an apple IPad Air tablet

• Is it possible to listen to songs offline if I log in with Facebook.  I have a premium account with an apple IPad Air tablet
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify hogs bandwidth over wifi iOS 9 not over 4G

Hi,I'm having some issues with Spotify lately, when my iPhone is connected to wifi and I start to stream Spotify I then can't browse the Internet on my phone. If I do a speed test when Spotify is running via wifi my connection drops to less than 1mbp...

• Hi, I'm having some issues with Spotify lately, when my iPhone is connected to wifi and I start to stream Spotify I then can't browse the Internet on my phone. If I do a speed test when Spotify is...
  • KonstantinSp
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ios iPhone wifi bandwidth 4G
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WAITING TO DOWNLOAD.......IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. VERY UNHAPPY INDEED

My playlist is "waiting to download" before I can use it in offline mode. It never downloads, been like this for months now. I'm a premium customer and this is NOT a premium service.And why are there no customer service phone numbers or online chat. ...

• Regular
  • My playlist is "waiting to download" before I can use it in offline mode. It never downloads, been like this for months now. I'm a premium customer and this is NOT a premium service. And why are the...
  • lionpea
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm not abroad!!! Please help this is very frustrating!

Got a new handset (iPhone 6) trying to log in and having these problems: * log in with Facebook (apparently that is how I did it before) - doesn't work*change password on Facebook and log in with exact details as Facebook but not on fb - doesn't work...

• Got a new handset (iPhone 6) trying to log in and having these problems:   * log in with Facebook (apparently that is how I did it before) - doesn't work *change password on Facebook and log ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my suscription

Helo!! How can i change my family suscription to standar premiun, thanks!!

• Helo!! How can i change my family suscription to standar premiun, thanks!!
  • jonasherdegen
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline local files from PC don't sync to iphones

This issue has been around for so long, you used to be able to uninstall the app and reinstall (which is a pain as you have redownload all your offline playlists which takes hours) and the device would reappear in the desktop client and start downloa...

• Casual Listener
  • This issue has been around for so long, you used to be able to uninstall the app and reinstall (which is a pain as you have redownload all your offline playlists which takes hours) and the device wou...
  • removedme
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes