Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Re: Beta testing Spotify

Re: Beta testing Spotify

2014.11.07 Applications for the Spotify for iOS beta are now open

For more info and to apply look to your right and find the header called "Beta test Spotify for iOS".

This is a copy of this original post.
Community Ergo Sum
127 Replies

@antonileonard: Same issue here

Same issue here!

I'm having the same issue also, I still don't have Spotify in TestFlight either

I had this issue in the afternoon, but at 17:12 I got a testflight message
with an update. Then testflight won't work. But now I've updated, it works
again

Kind regards,
Felix

-- Please mark as solution and/or add kudos if it helped you --

Well I would love to try the running tempo beta!

Yeah, I'm having this issue too - A "Spotify" Beta Has Expired message on opening the app, and it's dissapeared from the Testflight list.

Told me the same and then there was a new test flight download. I downloaded and all good now.

Here the app disappeared from the app. Anyone know what to do?

My app has now changed to the release version

Same issue here! Would love to be a tester 😉

Hi would love to join the beta. I have been using testflight with other comapnies to help give feedback with their apps.

How can I revert from beta back to the version I had before, without the "now, moments, running"?

Music lover

How long will I be sent the request?

Hello,

I have a question. I was trying to add songs to "My music library" with "Offline" mode.

I found APIs to add tracks to "My music library" and I am not sure "Offline" mode is supported or not.

Can somebody help to achieve "Offline" mode through iOS beta SDK?

Thaks in advance.

-Anu

I´m using Spotify since it was available in Germany. Im experienced in giving feedback about a program/game. Furthermore I´m using Spotify on a daily basis, normally between 3-4 hours per day.

i would love to her from you. 

Hello, 

I was previously (or am) a part of iOS Beta. I had resintall the firmware and did not restore backup. I need to restore my testflight certificate for the beta. How can I do this or can I be added back easily?

Hi @JoeLud, there is currently an issue with all current beta testers being removed from TestFlight. This is reportedly being looked into.

I was a beta tester but I was removed too. I don't know with what person I should talk too.

Do you still have access to the iOS beta board @lucasbet?

Suggested posts