Re: Beta testing Spotify

MattSuda
Community Legend

A new beta will be released soon, so you might end up getting accepted and get an email for it soon.

Jeffhayes
Roadie
Understand Matt. But I do not have the iOS beta board available. I was part of the YM beta, should we discuss in the same area?

MattSuda
Community Legend

The iOS beta board is a different board than the previous YM beta board. I'm not really sure where you are supposed to post your feedback at the moment. I'm guessing these new features were pushed server side to everyone who signed up for the beta. There will be a new beta version coming out soon, so there is a possibility that you could get an email for that and also access to the iOS beta board. I'll see if I can get some clarification and post back. 

user-removed
Not applicable
Please do give some information on how to access the beta forums, because I was just invited and would love to give some input when available. If you need to, just DM me the link.

MattSuda
Community Legend

@ShapeShif73r I'll keep you updated on the fix for that

mollybeee
Roadie
@MattSuda I'm looking for the beta forum also. Clicking the link for test flight just sends me in an infinite loop through the App Store though, like above, some new features have suddenly appeared within the app.

mollybeee
Roadie
@MattSuda actually judging from some reviews left on the test flight app, I was able to determine my infinite loop problem could be solved by clicking the link from the Mail app instead of the Gmail app. This worked for me. Additionally, there is also a Send Feedback link this way. Please disregard my previous comment/question.

MattSuda
Community Legend

@mollybeee Great! I've asked the proper team to give you access to the beta forum. Hopefully you'll have access soon.

ccullers
Casual Listener
@mattsuda I just was acceptable into the beta program, installed through test flight and would like access to the beta forums as well. thanks!

heinzgruber
Music Fan

i wan't to share my thoughts about the new functions in the beta too. but where?

SUGGESTED POSTS