Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Real Time Lyrics in America.

Solved!

Real Time Lyrics in America.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

(iPhone 11 Pro Max)

Operating System

(iOS 14)

My Question or Issue

Just wanted to bring it up that we still don’t have real time lyrics. I want to get their attention because we should have it by now. Does anyone have any sort of eta on this feature? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi there @PlayerTwo,

thanks for posting in the Community !

I would recommend adding your +VOTE to this live idea in order to help promoting it.

If you unsure of how your feedback reaches the Spotify teams, feel free reading all about it here.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a great day 🙂

Yes I’m tired of the lack of this. I will be switching from Spotify Family to Apple Music Family when my subscription expires in November. I’ll be back when Spotify gets real time lyrics to the US app. I mean, they made an improvement recently where you can search by lyrics. So a live lyrics feature might be around the corner, but I’m tired of waiting indefinitely. Spotify needs to set a release date for the feature.

Marked as solution

Hey folks,

Thanks for your feedback on the Lyrics feature. We’ve heard you and we’re happy to announce Lyrics are here!

You can find Lyrics on Free and Premium for users across iOS and Android devices, desktop, gaming consoles, and TV.

To learn more about the roll out and how to access lyrics, view this announcement.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts