Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Recommendations not correct.

Recommendations not correct.

Plan

Premium

Country

Belgium

Device

(iPhone SE 2)

Operating System

(Newest iOS.)

My Question or Issue

Hi Spotify team

I listen to a lot of K-Pop but lately Spotify has been recommending Rock songs wich is weird cuz my whole playlist is K-Pop and 2 days ago it recommended K-Pop.Its also like this on all my playlists. Pls help me Spotify. I find this glitch rly annoying. I have even tried redownloading the app.

Thank you

BAD3D067-93F4-4AF7-8077-FDA4A3D8E129.png
A08719CB-6D11-4D5E-B29A-C2995AF3E259.png
4 Replies

Its also pretty annoying cuz i cant find new songs to listen to cuz al the suggestions are not correct and i listened some and they were very weird and not my style. How do i fix this recommendation glitch? The only thing that works is if i press refresh like 15+ times.

Hey there @EmileVS

Thanks for getting in touch about this here in the Community.

First up, we'd recommend logging out and then logging back in twice in a row. This will trigger a sync between your account and your device. 

If this doesn't do the trick, we suggest that you sign out everywhere to make sure you're not logged in on another device that someone else might be using.

Changing tunes, another amazing way to discover new music is creating a Radio playlist based on any artist, album, playlist, or song. You just need to follow the step here

Also, you have the playlists made for you like Discover Weekly and Release Radar, where you can find more music based on your taste and listening habits. You can check this article for more info. 

If you have any questions or need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Hi Eni

Thank you for replying. And its fixed now! Im so happy. Im happy that the spotify community is such a kind community.

Hey @EmileVS

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know 🙂 

We're really glad to know that now it's working as expected. Give us a shout if it starts misbehaving again; we're always here to help.

Have a great day!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts