Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.4

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.6.4

What's new in this version (0.6.4):

• Fixed: Regular crashing for some users when trying to play music.

Note: If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [iOS] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting.

Community Ergo Sum
14 Replies

Did this fix the problem of no metadata (artist, song, etc.) being sent via bluetooth to an AVCRP Bluetooth profile compatible radio?  I get no metadata.  I do get metadata from other music apps on the iPhone.

I have an iPhone 5 with the latest iOS.

Edit: Would just like to point out that the other music apps that transfer metadata just fine are FREE apps.  I have paid for Spotify since the very first day they offered in the U.S.  Really starting to question that decision.

I'm very disappointed that the EQ still isn't back in the system. It made the whole experience so much better!

Can we PLEASE have a date when the EQ is coming back?

Scrobbing still doesn't work for me.

Scrobbling of tracks played offline is not working neither for me. Spotify should cache them and scrobble when online again.

@Tonilou wrote:
Scrobbling of tracks played offline is not working neither for me. Spotify should cache them and scrobble when online again.

I don't think that has ever been a feature, it is discussed here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I can guarantee that scrobbling of offline tracks has been available in the past when I was still using my iPod Touch as my main portable audio player. However, it's been broken in the meantime.

Follow me

Please bringt the Equalizer back to the iOS App. The sound is just to flat without it.... 

Can you please tell us when it will return?

@Peter wrote:

@Tonilou wrote:

I don't think that has ever been a feature, it is discussed here.

Peter

No, there was this feature on 0.4.x versions.

Bring back the EQ. Very lame to get rid of it in the first place.

There seems to be a Workaround: Check "Tunigo". This Music search Support has been acquired by Spotify and they are going to integrate it into their music player. For now you can download the Spotify playlist via Tunigo and use the EQ in settings. It seems as if this is the Apple EQ. If this is the case then the .ogg issue high power consumption would be solved as well.

Thats not a real equalizer, just some presets you have to choose from, i have an audi with B&O, streamed music without the eq is flat.

Still hoping this feature will return in near future.

Kind regards

Where are the new album releases? I cannot find them anywhere? Discover sucks I would much rather have the new releases or "What's New" menu back. Why would you remove that?

@SlickHawk wrote:
Where are the new album releases? I cannot find them anywhere? Discover sucks I would much rather have the new releases or "What's New" menu back. Why would you remove that?

Discovery is gradually being rolled out to all users and Spotify has told us it is here to stay. There are some improvements being requested in ideas here.

Suggested posts