Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.4

Solved!

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 0.7.4

Hi folks.

What's new in this version (0.7.4):

• New: We're rolling out an entirely new way to Browse music.
  • New: Spotify now speaks Thai, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Malay and Greek.
  • Fixed: Bugs and bad things.

Updates 2013-09-04

• Crashing: We're aware that some people are experiencing issues with Spotify crashing. We're investigating and will keep you posted. You can also keep an eye on @SpotifyStatus for more information, as it becomes available.
  • The "original" Playlist view has been restored, and with it the shuffle function!

Updates 2013-09-07 (Adam)

• While we're investigating the crashing of 0.7.4, if you have a Spotify username but an account also connected to Facebook, try using your Facebook details to log in rather than your username.
  • Alternatively, as a temporary fix, download the Spotify iOS 4 app from the App Store. It's a bit old school but it'll give you access to your playlists and most of the same features as normal.

Updates 2013-09-10 (Per)

• The crashing of 0.7.4 should be resolved now
  • If you're still having issues with crashing, please reply with this info:
    - Did your app start crashing with this latest update, 0.7.4, or was it already happening before?

Notes:

• Shuffle: You can still turn this on/off in album view
  • Users with iOS versions 4 and 5 can still use "Spotify for iOS4", which can be found in the App Store.
  • If you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [iOS] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting.
Community Ergo Sum
89 Replies

Updates 2013-09-10 (Per)

• The crashing of 0.7.4 should be resolved now
  • If you're still having issues with crashing, please reply with this info:
    - Did your app start crashing with this latest update, 0.7.4, or was it already happening before?
Community Ergo Sum

Are iOS 5 users going to be stuck using Spotify iOS 4 indefinitely or is some type of fix being worked on for Spotify 0.7.4?

This seems to be fixed now. Thanks...although I have to re-sync all songs, bummer! Curious if we'll receive any consideration for our 1-week outage?

I have installed the latest version of Spotify on my iPad but when I open Spotify ther is just a white screen with icons down the side. Tapping the icons doesn't do anything. i have a premium account.

How can I fix this?

So have premium iPad iOS 5 users been put in the dark and have to use the iOS 4 iPhone app? REALLY! 

The iPhone iOS 4 app is no substitute. 

It still crashes on my iphone 4 ios 6.1.3

Same here, app starts up and remains as a white screen until it crashes back to the iPhone home screen

iOS 6.1.3 / iPhone 4

I'm having problems seeing non-facebook friends with the new update - they disappeared.  I can still see them in the iOS 4 version.  Any ETA for a fix for this?  Thank you!

I am having an issue on 0.7.5 with my headphone buttons. The pause/play and volume increase/decrease buttons do not work all. I just downloaded ios 7, and tried to see it was that, but my headphone buttons worked with youtube and other apps. Looking for an update! Thanks in advance

Spotify version 0.7.5 is now available. You'll find more information and important notes here.

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts