Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

iPad Mini (6th gen)

Operating System

(iOS 15.4.1

My Question or Issue

When attempting to rename a blend, clicking "Rename" in the little three dot menu causes the menu to pop up for a second then disappear. This same behavior occurs when choosing "View Blend Story" and "Add Members." These menus behave just fine on my Android phone.

5 Replies

@t0astywombat wrote:

Plan

Premium

Country

U.S.

Device

iPad Mini (6th gen)

Operating System

(iOS 15.4.1

My Question or Issue

When attempting to rename a blend, clicking "Rename" in the little three dot menu causes the menu to pop up for a second then disappear. This same behavior occurs when choosing "View Blend Story" and "Add Members." These menus behave just fine on my Android phone.

so i just opened spotify and sims there is a new update so now you can rename your blend playlists uh so let's just try to do it so here is for example my blend so what is bland you can create a blend with your friends up to 10 people you can invite people and it will be automatically generated playlist from the top tracks of you and your friends um yep so this is basically how it works and um yep it it will be automatically updated based on tracks which you are listening and now i guess you can edit name and you can just give your playlist a name so it's a new feature update and then you can just give this playlist a name and tap done

As of 28 June 22, this is still not working. I've updated spotify and still no option to rename blends. 

Hey @Whitefox88,

Thanks for posting.

Could you tell us the brand/model and operating system of the device you're using? What's the Spotify version on your device?

Also posting a short video recording of the renaming process would help us out a lot.

It's important for us to know if this is happening only on an iPad so we can pass the info to our developers as described in this thread.

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Thanks for the reply Dian. 

I'm on macbook Pro 2021
OS Montery 12.2.1
Spotify for macOS (Apple Silicon)
1.1.88.612.gcc529952

and

iphone 13 Plus max Os 15.5 
V 8.7.42.1716

No video sorry but I follow the standard procedure, select the 3 dots and theres no option to rename. 

Hi @Whitefox88!

Would you mind sending over a screenshot of the options you get when you tap the three dots menu on your iPhone? That way we can get a clear understanding of how things look on your end.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply. Cheers!

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts