Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Running feature disappeared

Solved!

Running feature disappeared

Where has the running feature gone?!
I updated the app on iphone 5c yesterday, now running 4.6.0.1466.
I've tried logging out and in again, closing and opening the app. Don't want to reinstall the app unless i abolutely have to (would have to redownload all offline content).

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

They just moved it. If you go under Browse, then scroll down about half way through the page it should be next to Workout. Personally I liked it better in the side bar, but at least it's not gone!

View solution in original post

12 Replies

I noticed the same thing this morning when I was trying to go for my morning run! Where did it go??
Marked as solution

They just moved it. If you go under Browse, then scroll down about half way through the page it should be next to Workout. Personally I liked it better in the side bar, but at least it's not gone!

You'd hope that when they make navi changes like this, they at least have a screenshot/update page so ppl know! Been looking for it - thank you! 

There it is! Thanks Spencer

Same UI change on Android. Thanks @Spencer94dj I'm a little surprised how deflated I was in the time I had thought it was gone. Trying to figure it out delayed my run until I saw your answer so thanks again!

Suddenly the runkeeper cant find spotify "running"? worked well earlier but now its gone?

Nice if changes was notified..arghhh!!

Gone, gone, gone!

(frantic screaming)

Same problem! Its disappeared from the "browse" menu! What happened?

It's gone somebody tell us where it is !!

Anyone figure it out?

I've found it under the browse section but it doesn't have the same running lists I used to use, and also doesn't have the same default option of just starting to run and it worked out your bpm?  Also couldn't find the feature once I was in a running list.... use this all the time! Why change what isn't broken???

I've found it under the browse section but it doesn't have the same running lists I used to use, and also doesn't have the same default option of just starting to run and it worked out your bpm?

Suggested posts