Running feature disappeared

Solved!
Highlighted

Running feature disappeared

Regular

Where has the running feature gone?!
I updated the app on iphone 5c yesterday, now running 4.6.0.1466.
I've tried logging out and in again, closing and opening the app. Don't want to reinstall the app unless i abolutely have to (would have to redownload all offline content).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: Running feature disappeared

They just moved it. If you go under Browse, then scroll down about half way through the page it should be next to Workout. Personally I liked it better in the side bar, but at least it's not gone!

View solution in original post

12 Replies
Highlighted

Casual Listener
I noticed the same thing this morning when I was trying to go for my morning run! Where did it go??
Highlighted
Solution!

They just moved it. If you go under Browse, then scroll down about half way through the page it should be next to Workout. Personally I liked it better in the side bar, but at least it's not gone!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

You'd hope that when they make navi changes like this, they at least have a screenshot/update page so ppl know! Been looking for it - thank you! 

Highlighted

Casual Listener
There it is! Thanks Spencer
Highlighted

Same UI change on Android. Thanks @Spencer94dj I'm a little surprised how deflated I was in the time I had thought it was gone. Trying to figure it out delayed my run until I saw your answer so thanks again!
Highlighted

running gone

Suddenly the runkeeper cant find spotify "running"? worked well earlier but now its gone?

Nice if changes was notified..arghhh!!

Highlighted

Re: running gone

Gone, gone, gone!

(frantic screaming)

Highlighted

Re: running gone

Same problem! Its disappeared from the "browse" menu! What happened?

Highlighted

It's gone somebody tell us where it is !!

SUGGESTED POSTS