Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Scrolling problem on iPhone

Scrolling problem on iPhone

Does anyone else have the problem where scrolling through albums or songs is super sensitive. Like a swipe down is sometimes registered as a press instead. Really frustrating since it stops the song I’m playing.  

6 Replies

Hi @Arkadeus,

Sorry to hear you have a problem with scrolling being weird. Can I ask if the probem might be with the hardware on your phone? Such as broken screen, dropped phone, etc. If not, you can try uninstalling the app and reinstalling or updating the Spotify version.

Hope this helps!

-davidcola

YES!!!

I’ve had the same problem for a few months.  It seemed to suddenly change one day. Thought maybe it was the screen protector but I replaced that and have seen no improvement. It is maddening! iPhone 6. 

Hey @Djclone76 and @Arkadeus,

Could you send us over a video recording on how it looks when you scroll? Does this happen when scrolling through playlists, search results? Give us some more specific info, and let us know your iOS versions, devices, and Spotify versions as well.

Thanks!

Hi folks, 

Thanks for reporting this. If you're experiencing this, add a +Vote and send us know the following:

• Device model/OS
  • Spotify version
  • A screen recording
  • More info on where this happens. Playlists? Artist pages?

We'll be able to have a closer look. Thanks!

Hey everyone,

We've moved this one back to help boards since we didn't get any replies. 

If you're still experiencing this, let us know and send us know the following:

• Device model/OS
  • Spotify version
  • A screen recording
  • More info on where this happens. Playlists? Artist pages? Search results? 

We'll be able to have a closer look. Thanks!

Hi

Thx for the followup! Just tested and it seems to be ok right now
But i have still had this problem recently
Next time I will note which screen and try to take video - screenshot would not demonstrate the issue but would show on which screen i have had the issue

Currently on
iOS 12.1.4
Just updated to Spotify 8.4.95

Suggested posts