Shuffle and Repeat not working

Solved!

Re: Shuffle and Repeat not working

KBruggemans
Casual Listener

Hi guys,

Surprise surprise is what I thought yesterday evening as I saw that Apple released already the first update for iOS11 -> 11.0.1 <-

I installed it with the hope that this will solve the issue. BUT it didn‘t solve it. 

Another thing; is there anyone who has the same issue but with a different car branch (Audi, VW, BMW, Porsche, Kia, etc.) or is it only an issue with Mazda? 

Another question; does anyone has the same issue by using a bluetooth headset or speaker? 

Best Regards to all

KB

dustinjessie
Casual Listener

There's a new Spotify App Update today and after I downloaded it, the problem was gone. I was able to shuffle music on my Mazda while I was on my way to work today. Then, the problem came back. It may be the app itself is causing the problem. really hoping this will be fixed a soon as possible.

MK7592

I have continued to have this issue since the last iOS update while connecting to the bluetooth in my car (Mazda CX5). However, I have not had this issue whatsoever when connecting to my bluetooth speaker at home or my bluetooth headphones.

ibcgal
Casual Listener
thanks, I will wait a bit to update then

cassiedbass
Casual Listener

I am having the same issue in my 2015 Mazda CX-5...I seriously thought I was going insane. When I am on wifi I have no issues with shuffle but as soon as I get in my car and hit shuffle, like I always do, it doesn't work even though the songs/playlist are downloaded onto my phone. It's so frustrating, I love me some shuffle!! Hope they fix it soon! 

NatoCannon
Casual Listener

Just a brief confirm - borrowed a family member's car, a 2016 Toyota Prius -- no issues with BT shuffling or anything in there.

So looks like it's *just* Mazda, and just after the last update.

Spotify devs - help?

sunkissdaz
Casual Listener

I’m currently working with Spotify as I reported this the day it stopped working (iPhone 7+/ iOS 11.0.1 and 2015 Mazda 6 Grand Touring) and they have told me to check for a firmware update on my car.  I would recommend reporting this to Spotify if you haven’t already.  I used Twitter (@SpotifyCares) and they respond quickly to you.  The more people report it the better chances of them actually working with Apple to get the bug fixed! 

juanoouu
Gig Goer

Same problem with Mazda 6 2014...

here is my post about it

https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Shuffle-dissapear-when-I-connect-Spotify-in-my-Car/...

i've already asked to @spotifycares on Twitter... waiting for their answer

shirleyt83

I am so glad I am not the only one having this issue!  Mazda 6 2014 with the Iphone 8 ios 11.1.  Hopefully there is a fix for this soon, no fun when you have a playlist of 300+ songs!

juanoouu
Gig Goer
My only solution at this moment, is using Playlist Radio
SUGGESTED POSTS