Re: Shuffle and Repeat not working

jomidalgo2
Casual Listener

I edited my post, please let me know if it worked for you

juanoouu
Gig Goer

The solution is easier than that... ive tested it and it works

step 1: Connect your phone like always... and try to make shuffle work since your phone... probably when you change the song, the green light will dissapeared

step 2: change the option in the screen of the car and press FM option.. u will hear the normal radio

step 3: in your phone, press the shuffle option and when u change the song since the phone. the green light still being green.. so it works until now..

step 4: in the screen of the car, press again bluetooth option..  and now... when u change the song should work!!!

It works for me..

please let me know if it works for you

jomidalgo2
Casual Listener

I will try your way, much easier, last ride I shortened the process this way:

Change from Mazda to iPhone on spotify 

Press power

Shuffle spotify from iphone

press bluetooth on mazda

Cedan

Same problem 

iPhone 7 Plus , Mazda 6 

Rosy0027

I have a Mazda CX-5 and iPhone 7 and my shuffle button turns off every time it connects to my Mazda. This is very annoying.! I use Spotify almost every hour of the day and I drive so much.! 

username_taken
Regular

I'm having the exact same issue.  Work arounds are not effective and it hasn't improved despite several app updates.  Spotify, please fix this!

GahDuma
Regular

iOS 11.1 update did not fix this issue either.  What the **bleep** Spotify??

sarah1995

I have a 2014 Mazda 6 and I started having this issue as well after updating to iOS 11

rbcalvin
Casual Listener

Add me into the same boat. After IOS 11 upgrade have the same exact behavior in my Mazda 6!

DogProblems

I have the same issue. 2013 Mazdaspeed 3. Shuffle worked fine until iOS 11 update. Now if I have the green shuffle selected while connected to Bluetooth it turns off when the next track plays. If I disconnect from the mazda shuffle works fine

SUGGESTED POSTS