Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Since iOS6 update problems with spotify on Ipad2

Since iOS6 update problems with spotify on Ipad2

Hello guys,

at first sorry for my bad english skills. I'm not well trained in english messaging. 🙂

Since I have updated my Ipad2, spotify stopped working normally. It is possible to log in into the app but it looks like that the spotify app has no connection to the spotify servers. In the Playlist view is every list named "loading..." and nothing happens.

I have already reinstalled the app and restored my Ipad. On the Ipad3 of a friend everthing works fine with my Account.

Has anyone an Idea?

Best regards!

6 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try performing a clean reinstallation of the client following the instructions here, making sure you restart the device at the correct point?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

The reinstallation don't clear the problem. 😞

I have the same problem! After upgrading I just get a blank screen with the left menú not working at all 😞

@Marceci wrote:
I have the same problem! After upgrading I just get a blank screen with the left menú not working at all 😞

Could you try changing your region settings as outlined in this post and see if that helps? 

Peter

Peter

Peter,

Thank you for your message. The problem is solved after changing the region in IOS settings as you suggested. Please let me know when the bug is fixed to reset the region.

@Marceci wrote:
Peter,

Thank you for your message. The problem is solved after changing the region in IOS settings as you suggested. Please let me know when the bug is fixed to reset the region.

From other reports you might be able to change it back once the application has loaded for the first time 😉 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts