iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

New Your Library view

Spotify has introduced a new version of Your Library to mobile users of the iOS and Android apps. Come on over to the main Community thread to get an overview of what's new and share your feedback: New Your Library view (iOS & Android)

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

New update won't scrobble

Well, since the last iPod Touch app update I've noticed it won't scrobble tracks I listened before skipping one of them in offline mode. It just scrobbles tracks I listened after a skipped track when I go back to online mode. It never happened until ...

• Roadie
  • Well, since the last iPod Touch app update I've noticed it won't scrobble tracks I listened before skipping one of them in offline mode. It just scrobbles tracks I listened after a skipped track when...
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing in spotify app is horribly slow

Why am I making a new topic? Because the mods seem to be ignoring the other one. Why is the spotify app so slow to sync music? It takes mine 20+ minutes to sync one song. My Internet connection is plenty fast enough and I have tried on several networ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I making a new topic? Because the mods seem to be ignoring the other one. Why is the spotify app so slow to sync music? It takes mine 20+ minutes to sync one song. My Internet connection is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone connection/buffering issues

I have an iPhone 4, and a 3G connection. When I am listening, it sometimes will stop playing in the middle of a song, or won't be able to play the next song. But I don't have any problem if I turn off the wi-fi on my phone. Is there a way to get arou...

• I have an iPhone 4, and a 3G connection. When I am listening, it sometimes will stop playing in the middle of a song, or won't be able to play the next song. But I don't have any problem if I turn of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone not connecting to spotify

Can't connect to spotify with iPhone. Is it just me? Computer connects ok.

• Casual Listener
  • Can't connect to spotify with iPhone. Is it just me? Computer connects ok.
  • brucejohn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Duplication of Album Covers - Can it be altered?

Any ideas as to whether i can reduce the amount of album covers shown? Preferably to just one, Thanks

Duplication of Album Covers
  • Casual Listener
  • Any ideas as to whether i can reduce the amount of album covers shown? Preferably to just one, Thanks  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't download songs

Hey! I just got Spotify Premium and the iOS app but if I click on the button to get them offline, it says there is not enough storage for the playlist (it's 10 songs and I got more than 200 mb free space). What's wrong? Cheers, Timo

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I just got Spotify Premium and the iOS app but if I click on the button to get them offline, it says there is not enough storage for the playlist (it's 10 songs and I got more than 200 mb free...
  • timoh
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Like Radio Songs

When I try to like some of the songs on various radio stations it won't let me like it (or even dislike it). ex. Listening to Country Radio and went to like Dierks Bently - Am I The Only One and it wouldn't let me press the thumbs up. This has happen...

• When I try to like some of the songs on various radio stations it won't let me like it (or even dislike it).  ex. Listening to Country Radio and went to like Dierks Bently - Am I The Only O...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs stop at 1:27 min (Bluetooth Stream)

Hi, i like Spotify really but i have a Problem with Bluetooth Stream in my Car (Smart Brabus). Every Song i stream to the Radio stopped at 1:27 min. Then i can't touch the play button on my Iphone to go on. But if I wind the song it will be go on and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   i like Spotify really but i have a Problem with Bluetooth Stream in my Car (Smart Brabus). Every Song i stream to the Radio stopped at 1:27 min. Then i can't touch the play button...
  • Demogorgon
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Connection problem (D10.spotify.com:4070)

On my iPAD (2) I suddenly cannot connect. Some message about DNS-problem: (D10.spotify.com:4070). On the iPad itself there is a working (wifi) connection to the internet. Can anybody help me please, I miss my music.

• Music Fan
  • On my iPAD (2)   I suddenly cannot connect.  Some message about DNS-problem: (D10.spotify.com:4070). On the iPad itself there is a working (wifi) connection to the internet. Can anybody h...
  • amansterdam
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted Liked From Radio - iPad

By mistake I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist. This question is already put by some users. One reply by Spotify/"David" mentioned that "David" on Spotify support had restored the playlist externally from the support. Please, Spotify support, c...

• Not applicable
  • By mistake I deleted the "Liked from Radio" playlist. This question is already put by some users. One reply by Spotify/"David" mentioned that "David" on Spotify support had restored the playlist exte...
  • Nessisla
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disappearance of my "favorite radio songs" playlist

Hello, Usually, when I listen to a song (with my iPhone) in a radio and i like it, clicking on the "thumb up" icon permits me to save the song in an automatically created playlist called "Favorite radios songs" (I am not sure of the English title of ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Usually, when I listen to a song (with my iPhone) in a radio and i like it, clicking on the "thumb up" icon permits me to save the song in an automatically created playlist cal...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing music on spotify in car

Hiya, I went on holiday recently and spotify worked very well on the app on the plane etc when offline, however it doesn't work when I plug it into the lead connected to my stereo system. When i choose the correct setting it says 'no music' even when...

• Regular
  • Hiya,    I went on holiday recently and spotify worked very well on the app on the plane etc when offline, however it doesn't work when I plug it into the lead connected to my stereo sy...
  • jimmut
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occurs after 15 seconds when playing playlists through an iPod docking station

I have a recurring issue when I want to play playlists from my iPhone through an iPod docking station linked to a Bose Lifestyle system. After 10 to 20 the Bose systems stops playing the playlist, but the iPhone does not stop playing. When I reconnec...

• I have a recurring issue when I want to play playlists from my iPhone through an iPod docking station linked to a Bose Lifestyle system. After 10 to 20 the Bose systems stops playing the playlist, bu...
  • MrLidstrom
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

"Shuffle" does not shuffle entire playlist, only plays 50 or so songs over and over.

This seems to be a similar problem as here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/td-p/22413 But, I wanted to post it here as it's happening in iOS and not just on the Desktop client. I have a playlist with 3...

• Casual Listener
  • This seems to be a similar problem as here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Shuffle-repeats-songs-too-often/td-p/22413 But, I wanted to post it here as it's happening in iOS and n...
  • dragon2611
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio not connecting in iPad/iPhone

and I am connected to the internet on both devices, + i am in online mode in both devices, what to do?

• Music Fan
  • and I am connected to the internet on both devices, +  i am in online mode in both devices, what to do?
  • jimmut
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with playing songs in order

Thanks you for reading my question. I am new to Spotify and just love it. I listen all day at work in offline mode.I listen on my I-phone 3G via the Spotify iOS 4 mobile App. Sometimes I would like to listen to the songs in a playlist in order, but i...

• Casual Listener
  • Thanks you for reading my question. I am new to Spotify and just love it.  I listen all day at work in offline mode. I listen on my I-phone 3G via the Spotify iOS 4 mobile App.  Somet...
  • marelter150201
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

clean catch?

How to clean the Spotifys catche files on iOS? After a while the app (and this is a problem with many other apps.. the apps have to do this individually since its not a "empty all" in iOS...) are so large its starting to annoy me and leaving leaving ...

• How to clean the Spotifys catche files on iOS?  After a while the app (and this is a problem with many other apps.. the apps have to do this individually since its not a "empty all" in iOS...)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

offline mode library

Hi at the moment i'm testing the spotify perium so i made a playlist for my iphone, if i'm on the road and don't like to stream. i've got this playlist in the offline mode. but now, if i'm in the offline mode on my phone, there is no library view. am...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   at the moment i'm testing the spotify perium so i made a playlist for my iphone, if i'm on the road and don't like to stream. i've got this playlist in the offline mode. but now, if i'm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes