Song History.

Solved!

Song History.

Juliet_OHara

Is there any way you can view your song history on the iOS appplication? I know you can do that on the desktop version, but I can't find such a feature on the iOS counterpart.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Song History.

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no current way to view song history on the iOS version of Spotify.

However, as I agree that this would be useful, I took the liberty of adding it as an idea here so Spotify are made aware of it. Feel free to add Kudos and comment to show your support!

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||
14 Replies
Solution!

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no current way to view song history on the iOS version of Spotify.

However, as I agree that this would be useful, I took the liberty of adding it as an idea here so Spotify are made aware of it. Feel free to add Kudos and comment to show your support!

Anthony :)

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

westerlu77
Casual Listener
No new plans for history on mobile plattform? I would like to even see my history on my computer. That would be great!

Peter__
Community Legend

@westerlu77 wrote:
No new plans for history on mobile plattform? I would like to even see my history on my computer. That would be great!

You can see listening history on the desktop client, but it will only show tracks you have listened to on that computer. 

Its under Play Queue > History. 

If you want listening history across multiple devices (and even services) I would strongly suggest you scrobble to last.fm.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

westerlu77
Casual Listener
Ok. I want history on iOS. That is what I really want soon.

Marcoweb11
Has it been added in the meantime?

silkyclouds

give them some more time. 3 years to implement playback history on such an obscure system as ios is quite a challenge.

Also, who would expect to browse his listening history from a music player anyway ? 

^^

Patrick41
^^^^Guilty/Smart People

aldaran

Nooo without I can found any songs listened yesterday... that's terrmible :-D
Really I'd like to see implemented this stupid but useful request.

whatswrongwithu

I can not believe that people keep asking about that feature since 2013 and it's still impossible to check on your phone listening history! What the heck are you getting paid for? Please add this feature. Spotify is kind of useless without letting me check which songs I've discovered. It's really pain in the *ss to make screenshots all the time and then add songs to my lists on desktop, don't you guys think?

SUGGESTED POSTS