Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs tab on iPad

Songs tab on iPad

So excited to read about the new songs tab download all your music .... Spot iffy on iPad updated yesterday - where is this mystical button?
5 Replies

Not yet added on iPad I'm afraid to say.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

This is long overdue... It's like my saved songs don't exsist on my iPad. This alone makes me consider dropping my premium. I only listen on my iPad and iPhone but more from my iPad....

The developers are hard at work on the new iPad app, don't worry. It will come when it's finished. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Shame Spotify can't localise the upgrade message - clearly you'd think the songs tab would be there as it announces in the blurb (see grab) - also all PR makes it sound like a generic upgrade across all platforms. Are Spotify upgrading their Spin or incompetent at getting info to users correct?
image.jpg

Ok, I've been looking for the Songs Tab and assuming the install on my iPad was messed up. It would be nice if Spotify would indicate which platform new features do or don't apply to. Most software has an easy-to-find enhancement list that tells you this basic information about their apps...

Suggested posts