Free

Country

England, UK

Device

iPhone 5s

Operating System

iOS 11

My Question or Issue

When I add songs to playlists, the new songs won’t play. Playlists that I’ve created will play songs, however when I add new songs to playlists, it won’t play the new songs. The only solution I have so far is to log out, uninstall and reinstall the app. The playlist will then play all songs in it but when I add new songs, it then doesn’t want to play the new songs. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spoke to someone in support and have currently solved the problem. Completely updated my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify to make sure I had a completely updated version. Now my playlist will play all the songs and will shuffle in the new ones I add. Hopefully the problem will stay solved. But it’s all good now 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Spoke to someone in support and have currently solved the problem. Completely updated my phone and uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify to make sure I had a completely updated version. Now my playlist will play all the songs and will shuffle in the new ones I add. Hopefully the problem will stay solved. But it’s all good now 🙂

Suggested posts