Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Songs

Solved!

Songs

A Spotify album discover weekly has been updated with new songs and I can't find the old ones , although they were my favourite songs I didn't know the name of them , I was wondering if I could get sent all of the names of the old songs on the discover weekly album ? Many thanks , megan

IMG_2412.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

The Discover Weekly playlist is created by Spotify and is updated every Monday, I don't know if there is anything you can do to find the old songs other than checking your song history. If you like other songs in there in the future then you should create your own playlist and add them there as well so that you don't lose them.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

The Discover Weekly playlist is created by Spotify and is updated every Monday, I don't know if there is anything you can do to find the old songs other than checking your song history. If you like other songs in there in the future then you should create your own playlist and add them there as well so that you don't lose them.

Thankyou! Could you tell me how to find my song history please ?

If you're on the desktop app, go to your Play Queue. At the top of the page you will see the link to get to your History.

Yes, I'm on my iPad , but I'm not sure what the play queue is ?

Suggested posts