Spotify iPad is too outdated: No Discover, Me & Others.

Solved!

Re: Spotify iPad is too outdated and not to speed with the latest features

maziesgrammie
Casual Listener
So are you telling me I cannot use spotify on my ipad

Re: Spotify iPad is too outdated and not to speed with the latest features

user-removed
Not applicable

No, no, you can use Spotify at the iPad. The software ist just less smart than for ex. at the iPhone... In fact the Spotify version for iPad is quite poor and outdated.

Re: Spotify iPad is too outdated: No Discover, Browse, Me & Others.

beklaus
Casual Listener

This app is increasingly putting me at risk of throwing my iPad into a brick wall and breaking it into lots of pieces. I use the ipad as my music console and Spotify is my music source. I pay premium membership every month but its hard to justify with this interface.

Every time I try to anything on this app I am stifled. I end up sending it into radio mode, or switching to some other album. 

Adding an album to a playlist is seriously confusing, and shouldn't be. Plus, once I got to the correct little screen to add, the big + button didn't work. 

I think this app needs to be re-written from scratch with an intuituve interface with ease of use as the #1 goal. 

Re: Spotify iPad is too outdated: No Discover, Me & Others.

jeremygoh
Community Legend
Updated the post!
Meet Jeremy! | Day Entrepreneur, Night, Music Fanatic
I'm here to shuffle!

• Write what matters in your heart to others, you never know whether you have another chance again.

Disfigurative
I will jump in on this with hopes that if more people speak up, spotify will update thie POSApp. I also pay for the premium, I love it. The only issue I have is this app I got my hopes up with the last upgrade but still nothing. I would like it to be easy to add albums to playlist. My inbox is always empty even though I get emails about new albums for bands I follow. I think the app should let me know when something is new. I would love discover. I want to be able to shuffle all of my playlists. I am constantly signing onto my computer just to shuffle things around, find new music, make playlists. I want to be able to do this all from the app.

Touelmeris
Music Fan
A major update now!

StevenR
Roadie

@Touelmeris wrote:
A major update now!

Are you saying there has actually been an update to bring these features to the iPad (if so, then it still isn't updated for me), or are you just saying that you want an update?

2bphillip
Casual Listener

2bphillip
Casual Listener
Bjbijb

Dmccallie
Hello Spotify,
Are you hearing our questions about bringing the iPad up to par with the desktop version? Please either update the iPad, or let us install the iPhone app, or even just run from the browser!
Spotify will be close to perfect when you get this done.
Please?
SUGGESTED POSTS