Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify on multiple devices

Solved!

Spotify on multiple devices

If i bought the spotify premium package, would i be able to use it on more than one device, for instance my i phone and my dad's iphone? Xx

130 Replies

How do I get it on my iPad without having to buy the app again?

Yes you can use it o multiple devices. Only 3 when are allowed of 'offiline' mode and you can only listen to one device at a time - so you can't listen on a laptop while your dad also listens on his phone

hey!

was also wondering if one device can use multiple spotify accounts

thanks for any help

Hi,

Can i connect my samsung tablet and my htc to play music at the same time without premium? 

Thanks!

Yeah, just download it onto your tablet and log in using the same account details

I Have just purchased spotify premium. I currently have it on mine and my wifes iphone. When I play music on my iphone, I'm not able to play it on her iphone. I was under the impression that with premium spotify, we could both be playing different music at the same time. Please Help!!

I've recently installed Spotify on my iPhone and subscribed to premium. It's only on one device but says I have exceeded my device limit? How can this be? Can you pls help cheers

You can edit your devices here, that should fix it.

Yes it does 🙂 enjoy your ad free music on all three device and you can also go offline on all three device

Hi,, it is posible in 1 device but 2 accounts are being registered?or it is considered as 1 account only being charged,thank u

I found that you can use the web player and the app on two devices playing different songs at the same time. Hope that helps

Hi my name is Wendy .I was enjoying premium music on my phone. Since I bought a second device my phone does not recognize my premium music and my spotify library has disappeared. Please help as I already paid for 1 year.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble!

Please fill out the questions here to see if we can figure out what is going on. It walks you through the steps to troubleshoot:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/HelpFlow-Account

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hi! Currently I'm switching between an iPhone 5s and an iPhone SE, and I'm also in a Premium account. Though the Spotify app in my SE appears to be still Premium, my saved songs aren't "available offline" anymore the corresponding playlists are still there. How can I get them back without having to re-activate the "available offline"?

Hi there @renzsalindong!

When you get a new device, you actually need to re-check the "Available Offline" button on that new device. I recommend heading over to a wifi hotspot so you don't have to use your own data for it. 

Cheers and Happy Spotifying!

Hello im new to the community.

I have a quick question. I wanna put my spotify onto my sisters phone but i log in with my facebook. And everytime i try to put that information in on her phone it wont work. Do i need to be logged into facebook on her phone for it to work?

Danni1664

Hi,

I just upgraded my account into premium, and as you've said, I can only stream on one device at a time. Does it mean that I have to log out of the spotify app on my iPhone, everytime I'm going to open and stream through the spotify app on my macbook? Or closing the app on my iPhone will be sufficient?

I've heard many premium users being blocked because Spotify take it as if the account is shared between multiple people.

Regards,
Elbert

how?

Hey @Danni1664!

Yes, the device is going to look at the current signin on the facebook app. You'd need to log out of hers and sign in with yours. After that, she should be set as long as she doesn't sign out of Spotify or uninstall the app.

Happy Spotifying!

I've paid for premium. I logged in through Facebook. How do I make it work on my wife's iPhone? She tried to set up her own but I've used the card on my account

Suggested posts