Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify premium App

Solved!

Spotify premium App

Hi,

I'm french but currently studying in Canada for a few months, my premium account works well on my computer but I can't download the spotify app on my iphone. I use to have this app, but I accidently erased it. When I try to dl it, this message shows us "your account is not valid on the french store, you must switch to te canadian store"

I tried to switch stores to the US store, but it doesn't work easier. the same message appears. 

can you help me?

Thanks,

IB

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, the Spotify application is only available for download in countries where Spotify has launched. Since Spotify is not available in Canada (yet!) you will not be able to download the application from the Canadian App World.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Unfortunately, the Spotify application is only available for download in countries where Spotify has launched. Since Spotify is not available in Canada (yet!) you will not be able to download the application from the Canadian App World.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Why not release the application worldwide on the store because you can't even use it if you don't actually have an account with Spotify. I have the same problem since I travel a lot and hold an address and credit card in Austria but originally am from Canada. I need stuff that is in both App Stores but I can't switch to the Canadian one because I then lose Spotify... This is quite deceiving since I already pay for the Spotify Premium subscription.

Suggested posts